Chapter 3

Around 6 AM I finally fell asleep, where the event just replayed over and over in my dreams. Untill I finally got woken up by my parents 3 hours later saying Jade's mother was on the phone. I got up, my body felt strangely heavy. But I didn't care, I had to know if Jade was okay. "Hello? Mrs. Thirlwall?" I asked holding the phone close to my ear. "Hi Jesy. I called you to tell you that Jade has been stabelized." I let out a sigh of relief. She was safe. But I celebrated too early, because then she continued. "...But she is in a coma right now. But if you want to you can bring a visit."  My heart sank. She was in a coma! Would she manage to get better? "Yes please, I reallly want to see her." I said determined. "Are you sure you want to see her in her current state Jesy?" My mother asked worriedly. "it's okay mum, I can handle it" I said doing my best to sound steady. "Maybe you can at least go together with your friends. It'll make it easier." My mum said. "Do they already know?" I asked. She nodded. I dialed  Perrie's number first. "You're calling because of Jade aren't you." was the first thing she said. "Yes, I'm going to bring her a visit today. can you come with me? I don't wanna go alone" I said in a small voice. "Ofcourse I'll come with you. What time?" Perrie asked.  "I thought 2 PM maybe" I said. I actually wanted to go right now, but the onmy neutral thinking part of my brain told me to calm down and eat something first to prepare myself. "Okay sure, see you there I guess" Perrie said. "Yeah, I guess" I said and ended the call. I didn't really feel in a talking mood at the moment, but I still called Leigh-Anne too. "Hey Leigh-Anne" I started. "Hi Jesy, I'm so sorry for you. Last night must've been awful. I just heard what happened" Leigh-Anne said. "Yeah, it was, Perrie and I are going to visit Jade today at 2. Are you coming with us?" I asked . "Sure I will, but first I want to know how you are doing. Is everything okay?" She asked. "No, it's not, I feel awful about the whole thing. It feels like it's my fault." I admitted to her. "Awww, Jesy. It's not your fault. You couldn't've seen it coming. In fact she's probably still alive thanks to you don't forget that." Leigh pointed out. "I'm just scared she won't get out of her coma" I sighed. "Don't worry, she will. She's strong" Leigh said, but she wasn't sure of that either. I could tell by the way she was talking. "We'll talk at the hospital, okay?" I asked, really desperate to stop talking. "Yeah, I understand. See you then" Leigh said and ended the call. I forced myself to eat a few slices of bread before going, because i knew that I wasn't going to eat anything otherwise. The drive to the hospital was excruciatingly long. By the time I got there Perrie and Leigh-Anne were already waiting for me at the doorway. "I'm so glad to see you guys" I said as I pulled them in a group hug. "Have you been inside yet?" I asked. The girls shook their head. "I'm nervous" Perrie admitted. "Me too. Come on now, let's go" I told them. I wasn't prepared for what I was about to see. Jade had a breathing mask on, her head and chest were wrapped in bandages and there were all kinds of wires with fluids plugged into her arms. Perrie squeezed my hand tightly. It hurt to see her like this, looking so... Fragile, like she'd break if you touch her. "I'm sorry, this is too much for me at the moment" Leigh said leaving the room. Perrie stepped closer to Jade. "Hi Jade, It's me, Perrie. Jesy is here too, we wanted to check on how you were doing. We already miss you. Please come back to us" She whispered to Jade. The only answer was the beeping noise that showed her heart was still beating. We went back outside where Leigh-Anne was waiting for us. "I'm sorry, I don't think I can go on there again" She said apologeticly. "It's okay" I said comfortingly. "I don't think I'm going back there again either. Not untill she wakes up"

4 days later
"Jesy?" My mother said. "Yeah? What" I asked. "Have you visited Jade yet" She asked. "Why would I? I can't really do much for her while she's still in a coma" I sighed. "Don't you know yet? She woke up two days ago" My mum said. I jumped straight up. "Are you serious? Why didn't you tell me?" I shouted and rushed to the hall to take my jacket. "Jesy, it's only eight o' clock yet.." My mom said. "I don't care! I have to see her now!" I insisted. My mother nodded and decided to drive me to the hospital. "Jade Thirlwall!" I told the lady at the desk as soon as we arrived. "Hall D second to the right" The woman calmly said pointing at the hallways. I raced to the room and saw Jade's mother was there too. "Jesy? What are you doing here?" she asked. "Jade has woken up right? I want to see her" I said quickly and wanted to walk past her. "I don't think it's a good idea to go in there" Norma said warningly. "Yes it is. I want to" I said determinedly and walked to the door fast paced. Norma Thirlwall sighed as I entered Jade's room. Jade looked up at me wonderingly. "Jade, oh thank god you're better. How are you" I said relieved. Then I saw there was something about Jade. She looked... Sad somehow, or guilty. "I'm very sorry" Jade said. "But I don't know who you are"

Author's note
Woooow what a cliffhanger right! Don't worry, tomorrow there's a new chapter for you. Untill then, you'll have to wait a bit. 😏
See you in the next chapterrrrr