Chapter 6

It had been a couple of weeks since I decided to start over with Jade. I had to say, it got better. I started seeing Jade more as.... a different person maybe? Like she was just a new friend, but still in Jade's body I guess. It still stung sometimes, but I had gotten more used to 'new' Jade. Perrie and Leigh-Anne said that they supported me in it, they even came along once, but they had gotten more estranged from Jade. I knew how they felt and understood why though. I was at Leigh's place with Perrie for a brunch. It was a brunch we had planned for a long time. We did it each year as a kind of best friends anniversary. It was the first one without Jade, and we all noticed her absence. But we had a good time anyway, it wasn't the first time we did something without her after all. But at some point that morning Perrie couldn't help but ask. "So Jess, how's Jade?" I sturred my coffee a little bit. "Jesy?" Perrie asked again. "I don't know. Good I guess" I mutered. "That doesn't sound like a 'good' to me"Leigh blankly noticed. "It is really"I reassured them. "It just doesn't really feel like the Jade we're talking about. She's kind of a different person, but at the same time...Sometimes her way of saying things, or doing things gets so close to the way she used to do things it's almost scary" I beamed. "You're gonna have that feeling for a while" Leigh said. "I know, why don't you guys just give her a chance?"I asked. Both Perrie and Leigh-Anne looked kind of uncomfortable at that question. "oh come on girls, she was your best friends too you know" I said accusingly. "We know... But do you remember all the times you skyped us at the start, how down you were about it because she didn't react or respond the way you expected she would? I just don't want to be hurt like that" Perrie said looking embarrased at the ground. I sighed. "And this is better to you guys? Just leaving her?"I asked. "It's easier" Leigh-Anne mumbled. "Allright girls, it's time to get over yourselves. You're coming with me and Jade to go shopping. This afternoon. No discussion about it" I said promptly. Perrie first looked like she wanted to deny, but then nodded. "You know what? Let's do it" she said determined. I smiled. We both looked over at Leigh-Anne. She thought about it for a short moment but at last she said "Oh why the heck not". "I'm proud of you guys" I said eagerly. They both smiled like little kids. I rolled my eyes smiling. "Sometimes it really feel like it's momma Jesy and her 2 little kids you know" I laughed. "Well, you're a great mum Jesy" Leigh laughed.

"Jesyyyyy, hiiiiiii" Jade enthusiasticly waved at me from her table when she saw me. I walked up to her smiling. "Hey Jade. How ya doin'. I brought Leigh and Perrie if you don't mind" I said nodding towards Perrie and Leigh-Anne. Jade stood up from her chair. "Owwww yes, I recognise you from the pictures. You are... Perrie right? I remember you. You came to visit a few times. And then you must be Leigh-Anne!" She chirped shaking both of their hands. "So what were you planning to do today?" Leigh-Anne asked. "I was thinking just shopping for clothes" Jade shrugged. We went inside the Lola&Liza. They had really nice clothes there. But the best thing about the store were the great onesies. "TADAAAAAA" I yelled as I opened the curtain of the fitting room to reveal myself in a sassy bear onesie. "Oooh that's amazing on you" Perrie laughed. "Should I buy it?" I asked. "Yeah you should" Leigh said grinning. "Ooooh we could get matching onesies. All four of us" I said. They enthusiasticly nodded. But while Jade was trying something out Perrie whispered to me. "All four of us? Including Jade?" "Ofcourse including Jade who else" I said. "But... Jade isn't really in our group anymore" She said hesitatingly. "Well I can't just say the three of us except for Jade now can I" I hissed to her. "Yeah I guess you're right" She replied apologeticly. "Sooo what do you think?" I heard Jade ask. She was wearing a red checkered skirt with a black V-neck shirt to go with it. It wasn't the kind of clothing I was used to seeing her wearing. But she did look very beautiful in it. "It's pretty" I responded truthfully. She smiled enthusiasticly. After the shopping we went to a little restaurant. Not one of thosee over the top fancy ones, just a regullar one. As we waited for the waiter to come my phone buzzed. Jade texted me. "Do you think you're friends like me?" it said. She looked at me anxiously. I noddef at her reasuringly. I smiled at me weakly. "Are you ready to order?" a waiter came up to us. "Yeah sure, I'll have pasta with salmon please "I said politely. "I would like a lasagna please"leigh said. "I'll have the same as her"Jade added. "I'll just have a chicken salad" Perrie said. " A salad? Seriously Pezz? This place has got the best pasta dishes in the world and you order a salad"leigh laughed. "I want to fovus on a healthy lifestyle" Perrie calmly stated. "Perrie come on. One time won't hurt. You're healthy enough" I laughed. "I will not give in to the small cravings nor the big ones. It's best to stay in my rythm" she said, but I knew she was just being silly. After a while the waiter came with the food. Perrie exagarratingly put the fork in her mouth. "Oh what a good salad! You guys are really missing out on a real delicatesse" she moaned dramaticly. "We get it Pezz you made your point"Leigh-Anne laughed."At least it's not in a box" Jade chuckled. We all looked at her in confusion. "Well?" Jade explained nervously. "because Perrie once wondered how they get the salad in the box if the box is sealed?" She muttered. I gave her a puzzled look, untill I realised something. "Jade.... I never told you that story"I started. "No... I guess I just...? Remembered omg!"Jade's eyes widened in shock. "OMG JADE YOU REMEBERED!"I screamed and hugged her tightly, soon joined by Perrie and Leigh. "Omg you have to call your parents and tell them this is such good news!" i exclaimed. Jade looked a little overwhelmed but happy regardless.

Author's note
Hi there, thank you for reading this chapter, I appreciate people reading my stuff. It wasn't my best chapter but heyyyyyy she remembers! Untill the next chapterrrrrr.