Chapter 1: the lesbian

You sighed watching all the people around you drunk. They were acting like children, and yes children. What one of them thought would be his amazing dance moves, was actually him falling face flat on the floor while wiggling his back a bit.

This was how most parties were ending now. And for this exact reason, you had thought about giving and drinking alcohol so that way you could maybe be lost in the same world everyone around you was in.

The bottles were in the kitchen so that was where you walked to, pushing through drunk people giggling and clinging onto each other.

Your eyes landed on a bottle of alcohol that was on the table and you could now hear the victory bells. That was until your best friend wobbled in drunkly.

"Y/N!"

You turned around and stared at her appearance that was way different than what it was before.

"You promise me that you won't get too drunk, right?"

"Where's your trust in me?"

Long gone now, you thought yourself as she kept wobbling towards you with her hair being a mess, and lipstick everywhere.

"Y/N," she giggled. "Get closer. I have to tell you a secret."

You rolled your eyes as you put her head closer to hers to hear the secret she had. Instead of hearing her mumble a secret, you felt her lips on yours.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!," you shouted as you pulled your best friend away from you.

Gina giggled as you kept trying to pull away from her but she held onto you tightly. She slobbered a bit as she spoke to you. "Don't act like you don't like it!" She hiccuped and right after fell face flat on the floor.

To your luck she let you go before falling. You hugged as you tried picking her back up but gave up right away.

"If she wasn't drunk, that would've been hot." You looked at the corner of the kitchen and saw a the tall cute guy from your history class staring at you with a small grin on his lips.

"Not really," you mumbled as you walked out of the kitchen towards the balcony.

"So why didn't you get drunk?," he asked as he also stepped onto the balcony.

You blinked your eyes at him wondering if you should maybe be rude to him for him to leave, or accept the small companionship for the moment.

"I have a test tomorrow," you answered him. "As do you."

"Ah, you're the lesbian that sits in back of me," he chuckled.

Suddenly your first option didn't seem bad.

"And you're the fuck boy who sits in front of me." There was an evilish tone to your voice and he noticed right away.

"Are you not-"

"I'm bisexual."

There was a small pause before he spoke up. "So what's you're name bisexual?"

You noticed how his voice was a bit on the joking side maybe meaning he really didn't mean to offend you he calling you a lesbian.

"Park Y/N."

He took his hand out for me to shake with a grin. "Jeon Jungkook."

"Do you normally follow girls out to the balcony?"

He chuckled at your comment and shook his head. "Not really. I guess only when they're the only ones sober at the party."

You have him a small smile before looking at the view in front of you. Which really wasn't much because it was just the campus of the university you attended.