Chapter 10: Departing Friendship

"What!?" You shouted. Jungkook flinched at how loud you were.

You had the urge to punch him for such a stupid remark.

He jumped on his couch and scratched the back of his neck. "I... was joking...."

Your cheeks burned from embarrassment now. Your friend was here joking and you took it serious!

"I'm sorry," you mumbled as you took a seat on his stool.

Jungkook stared at you for a bit. He's not used to seeing you awkward, he found it... cute?

"So, What happened?"

You looked up at your friend and smiled getting ready to tell him everything. You told him about how you admitted wearing that outfit because he would like it, and how you both just kissed in that moment.

"He asked to kiss you?"

You nodded with a stupid grin on your face still. That's when you noticed his hair being a mess. "How did your night go?" You wiggled your eyebrows at him, and his face fell for a second but then he smiled again.

"It was great!"

You got up to give him a quick hug. If it wasn't for Jungkook, you knew that the opportunity you had with Jin the night before would've never happened.

"Thank you Mr. Wingman."

He held you tight in his arms. Comforting, he thought. "No need to thank me."

.

"What are you doing here?," Yoongi asked his younger.

Dahyun gave him a small smile before letting herself in. "I wanted to visit my best friend the day after his birthday!"

Yoongi smiled and pointed at the table for her to go join the others and sit. Dahyun happily did so, but halted when her eyes landed on Jimin.

"PUT SOME PANTS ON!"

She had her hands over her eyes now turning away from them. Yoongi laughed and walked up to her.

"I'm sorry!," Jimin shouted as he ran to Yoongi's room to grab some pants.

Yoongi moved her hair away from her face and laughed at how red she was. "A lot of people pay good money to see Jimin in that state."

Dahyun was still embarrassed. "I didn't want to see that!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes then poured a glass of juice for her. "Come sit down already."

She sat with all the boys, noticed how someone in the gang was missing. "Where's Kook?"

"Probably getting a blow job."

Everyone turned to Jin who said it so bluntly.

"Gina?"

"Probably."

She pulled her phone out and dialed her friend while also setting her phone on speaker. She put her finger above her lips, signaling all the boys to stay quiet.

"Hello?"

"WHY AREN'T YOU HERE!?"

She knew that Jungkook had to pull his phone away from his ear since she shouted.

"I'm busy."

"With who..."

Jimin walked back in wearing sweatpants and immediately Hoseok signaled him to stay quiet.