Chapter 13: Noona

The room was dark. But there was a little bit of light. It seemed like a lamp. But the lightening was red. Why was it red?

Jungkook sat up and rubbed his eyes. Maybe this would help his vision. And it did. Only leaving Jungkook more confused than ever.

The room was very feminine. The walls were light pink, and just about everything else was purple.

There was another light on, but another room. Maybe a restroom. There was someone there, he could hear humming. Of course it was a girl, but the question was who.

The doorknob jiggled a bit, leading to the door opening. There stood a girl. Her skin was milky, hair black and went straight down below her shoulders, not a small wave or curl in it. Her cheeks were a beautiful shade of pink. She looked very young, but Jungkook knew that she was a Noona.

"You're awake," she smiled at him. Her smile was gorgeous. She was gorgeous.

Jungkook lost his breath looking at her. Forgetting how to speak.

She noticed he wasn't going to speak any time soon, so she took the lead.

Her small figure made its way to the bed and sat at the corner staring at Jungkook. "You passed out in front of a bar. More like knocked out. I noticed you on the ground and brought you to my place so that I could help you out."

She pointed at a mirror that was on her side bedside for him to pick up."You have a couple scratches from the fall."

He picked it up and flinched when he saw his own reflection. Why did I run?

"Do you want some water?"

"No, thank you."

These were his first words to her.

"You should call someone to pick you up."

His eyes stayed on her. He wasn't sure if he'd ever seen someone so beautiful in his life. "How long have I been passed out?"

"Couple hours."

"Why not take me to the hospital?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

Jungkook knew he was good looking, it just felt weird to admit to his own looks. A lot of girls liked him for his looks. So maybe the stranger fell in love with the knocked out handsome guy.

He tried sitting at a better position but immediately regretted his choice, feeling pain on his shoulder.

She ran back to the restroom and came back with an ice pack for him. He thanked her right away with a small smile,

"Can I know your name?"

She chuckled. It was a beautiful chuckle. "No."

"What am I suppose to call you?"

"Noona."

So she was older. "Noona... Can I maybe get a ride to my place?"

.

The car ride was quiet. They didn't speak at all to each other. He knew she didn't want to speak. Maybe because she was shy- at least he thought she was shy.

"We're here," She told him as she parked in front of his complex.

"Thank you Noona."

The smile he hoped to see was flashed at him again. He didn't know when he'd see that smile ever again.

"Be careful next time."

"I will. Thank you Noona."

Something won over him, making him stare at her for awhile. She waited for him to get out but he stayed. His eyes tried to look deep into hers and she knew what was going on.