Chapter 16: Double

"I see the problem," Gina mumbled as she laid on her bed. Her hands laid on her stomach as she stared at the ceiling, almost as if the ceiling would have answers. "But if you aren't feeling comfortable with something... you should tell him."

It had been awhile since you two had been around each other. So when you both found a day to finally hang out none of you hesitated. Gina was most likely the only person who, though had her own issues to work on, she knew resolutions to others.

And right now she was right. It was true, but you were scared.

"Let's keep a realistic scenario here, Okay? Yes, Jin is graduating in a few months. And the most realistic thing is that you two probably won't be together after that. You'd never position yourself in another long distance relationship after what happened. So are you really going to spend these few months you have left with him being sad?"

You took a pause from painting your toe nails. "What do you mean?"

"Gain something from this. Maybe if you try to keep things good with him, you'll give him a good enough reason to stay here. Maybe have an experience with a relationship that isn't toxic."

"But she wasn't-"

"She was graduating college and you were barely entering your last year of high school, that already doesn't sound healthy."

True.

"Just gain something from this. Stop letting yourself be a loser."

"Thank you," You coed at her.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "So how are things with Jungkook?"

"Jungkook?"

She nodded.

"I thought you weren't interested in him..."

"I'm not. But I believe I deserve to know how my friend is doing."

"I haven't heard much from him..." You've been avoiding everyone since that night you cried because of Jin. You didn't see much of Jimin either, and it was a bit of a reliever. Jungkook was the one who would spam your phone, to see if things were okay. At first, later on he gave up.

"Don't push him away like you did Taehyung."

"I didn't push him away. He left me."

"Because you were replacing him."

"I wasn't-"

"Unless you were just close to Jungkook because you also had feelings for him while trying to get with Jin."

"I would never-"

"Y/n...," she stopped you. "It could be a possibility."

You stared at your best friend confused then shook your head. "Gina... let's talk about things that make sense."

She rolled her eyes at you but wasn't going to fight you in this. "Have you tried contacting Taehyung?"

And there it was. Another thing that was causing you pain. "No. Have you?"

"Our snap streak is still going on. That's about it. He's very busy with his play and school so he doesn't contact many."