Chapter 6: Truth or Dare

"I'm sorry," you told Jungkook as he prepared some ramen. Everyone else, had wanted ramen after Namjoon said they had a lot. So Jungkook and yourself volunteered to prepare it.

He looked up at you and chuckled. "Don't be. I was getting scared that maybe my crush on her was just wrong. So I was relieved when Jimin said she was high."

You scrunched your nose at this. He seemed as someone who wouldn't be interested in someone who would get high on the daily. Maybe he didn't know how she really was. Or maybe he did. You knew, that either way, he seemed very unbothered at the moment. You had no right to ruin that.

You nibbled on your bottom lip, thinking of how exactly to ask what you wanted to ask.

"Say hi to him tomorrow during your class together. Maybe even go for a high five or something," Jungkook said. He was now getting bowls out for everyone.

You smiled at him. "Thank you."

"You can thank me by helping me with the dishes," he chuckled.

.

"Let's play truth or dare," Hoseok smirked as he let down his now dirty bowl.

"I'm up for that," Jackson shrugged.

Everyone else agreed while you stared at them all. Hoping they realized they wanted to play a very middle school game. But NOPE! Everyone seemed okay with it.

"I'll start," Jimin said as he emptied his glass of who knows what juice. Everyone got in a circle in the meantime while he sit the bottle in the middle. He spun it and landed on the person next to him. "Yoongi," Jimin smiled.

"Truth." He seemed so unbothered. This was probably his natural face but it made you quite jealous how good he was at hiding his emotions.

"What's your secret to having such amazing skin?"

A smile trickled on his face. A gummy smile. "Water. Just water."

Jimin looked unamused. "No. Really. What do you use? What's your secret?"

Yoongi chuckled and spun the bottle next. This is how you knew this game was going to cause a couple problems. The bottle landed on Dahyun. She looked up at him surprised and nearly choked on air.

"Dare," she nearly shouted. This was a great choice because a truth from her to him would most likely be shady.

Yoongi scratched the back of his neck thinking of what he could dare her to do. "I dare you to drink from the ketchup bottle."

She got up and ran to fridge bringing a ketchup bottle with her and squeezing it in her mouth. At first she looked disgusted by it, but after a few seconds she stared at the bottle amazed. "I think I actually like it." She squeezed se more in her mouth before sitting back down and spinning the bottle. Landing on Namjoon.

"Truth."

"You're stranded on an island. Who would you want to stranded with?"

"Jungkook," he answered with no doubt. "He's the fittest in everything."

He spun the bottle which now landed on Jungkook.