Chapter 8: For me

"You're not wearing that," Jungkook told you as he raced into your closet.

"What's wrong with my overalls?"

Jungkook and you had been spending a lot of time together for the past few weeks, and you weren't one to complain. Besides knowing exactly what you had to do to get Jin's attention, he knew how to be a great friend.

"Jin likes a more girl crush type of outfit," he said while pulling out a long black and white stripped long sleeve, along with a black skirt. "And wear them with some platforms as well as some high long socks."

You stared at the item he sat on your bed. You were all just going to go out for some drinks to celebrate Yoongi's coming of age. Along with the fact that you all were lucky enough to be able to keep attending the university together.

"I auditioned for Taehyung's play yesterday," Jungkook mumbled as he laid on your bed, looking up at the ceiling.

You grabbed the clothes from your bed and made your way to the restroom to change. "I thought you said it was stupid,"you said while locking the door.

You could hear him from the other side of the room. "I only auditioned because of Gina."

You smiled at that. The two weren't exactly close, but they were close compared to where they used to be before. Before she was blunt towards him. She'd have her resting bitch face and never hold back on her thoughts. But now she would occasionally share a laugh with him.

You groaned looking at the mirror not liking how the long sleeve made your boobs look too out there. You walked out and watched Jungkook glance at you and his gaze at your boobs for a little longer.

"I don't-"

"Tuck it in your skirt and pull it out a bit. Then your boobs will have more place to breathe."

You smiled at him as you did what he told you to do. He handed you some platforms you had under your bed.

"Tonight should be a good night."

.

Tonight is going to a be a horrible night, you thought to yourself as you watched Jin walk in with another girl. You'd never seen her before, but she had a beautiful face you knew was hard to forget.

"Unnie," Dahyun grabbed your attention while handing you a glass. "Remember that tonight is a night to live and breathe the young energy."

Dahyun knew of your crush on Jin, and she knew of a few more crush's in the new formed group, but she always kept to herself these things.

Gina raced to you wearing a short red dress that hugged her ass right and gave anyone a good view of her cleavage. For a second you thought about wanting to shove your friend against the wall and kiss her, but Jin's laugh from across the room brought you back to reality.

"I swear that girl is going to wish she had never been born!"

"Who?," Yoongi asked as he approached the small group.

Gina smiled at him and gave him a small birthday hug which he returned back. "That's a secret."

He rolled his eyes.

"Happy birthday," You chirped. He gave you a smile.

"Where's Jimin?"

You shrugged. "He's very last minute on gifts so he's probably getting you something right now. "

That was something else that was new. All though you all had now formed a new group of eleven. Yoongi and Jimin seemed to have had hit it off better than the rest. Yes, Jungkook and you were really close now but school and many other things kept you both occupied. Yoongi went to school during the night and Jimin would work where he works at night. So in the day while everyone was busy with school and work, both boys had began to hang out.