A Failure's Redemption • Chapter 7

"One in a Million! Hello, we are TWICE!" They all greeted with a bow after Jihyo's countdown.

OR

"Hana, dul, set!" Jihyo grinned.

"One in a million! Annyeong-haseyo, TWICE immida!" They all bowed.

They all seemed much more cheerful than before, and Onces reacted more positively to it. Turns out, they all gotten personal letters written to them by Y/N. Sana forgave Tzuyu soon after, and they were all living together again, with the addition of Tzuyu's maid, Kotori.

They all missed Y/N, or course. His charm and charisma was one of a kind, but because of a certain Got7 member, they lost that privilege.

Kotori wasn't a bad replacement, though. She was cute, and followed orders and was sometimes a meanie. The J-line was the first to get close to her, before Tzuyu, and then the rest of the members.

She was also a hit with the Onces, like Y/N. Kotori was really cute with her strawberry pink hair with eyes that matched her hair colour.

They lied about what happened to Y/N. They said it was family. JYP didn't agree with that decision, but seeing as the girls were insistent on their friend. Especially Tzuyu and he let it slide.

Kotori stood at the side, with an outfit that managed to catch Onces attention, and they thought she was a cosplayer. Well, she was. Technically still is. She waved awkwardly at Onces who waved at her.

They had a signing session after a performance of Brand New Girl, and everyone lined up with shirts, hoodies, albums, even Candy Bongs for the members to sign.

Tzuyu enjoyed the short conversations she had with every person in front of her one by one as she signed. It was then, however..

"T-Tzuyu-ah. Here, could you sign my album?" A guy with a beanie and bear masked asked. It was something about his colour that bothered her. Maybe it was her, but it was E/C. She was probably overthinking, but he had the same shade of E/C as Y/N did.

Tzuyu giggled before signing her name on his album. "So what's your name?"

The guy paused. "Er.. Itsuka."

"Itsuka, hm? Cute name." Tzuyu smiled at him. "So you're Japanese?"

"You can say that." He responded. Even the way he talked felt familiar, but she pushed it away. He was merely a fun. He wanted to speak, but was cut off by the line moving, and he had to shift to the next part.

"Thank you so much, Tzuyu." He waved before taking a seat in front of Chaeyoung.

Tzuyu nodded before minding the next fan. Hours of fan signing happened before they could finally call it an end. The area was empty and they retreated to the lounge room at the back.

Jihyo jumped on a couch. "Onces were really energetic today."

Tzuyu nodded in agreement. "Yah! There was this one guy that stood out, though, his name was-

"ONII-CHAN YOU IDIOT!"

She was cut off by screaming from outside, somewhere in the fanmeet hall. They all paused and slowly sneaked outside. It was Kotori and someone else. Someone much taller than her.