Let's go - • Chapter 8

Y/N was nudged awake, rather harshly too. He never in his life expected Tzuyu to wake him up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning to you too." He mumbled as he yawned. "Did you sleep alright?"

"Darling, did you already forget what happened?" Tzuyu sighed, with her hands on her hips.

Darling..? Oh! They.. well, they were already a couple. It happened yesterday. It was after Y/N was accepted back, and now with Kotori they were officially the main helpers for the girl group.

Flashback

"I never believed this day would happen today." Y/N said, entering the dorm with the others. They redecorated, obviously. It's been ten months, and two more Japanese people. Even though Y/N is also known as Y/N Fate. He didn't mind Itsuka Y/N.

"Ooh, look! A bigger couch. What happened to the other one?" Y/N asked.

"Nayeon ruined it. She spilled drinks all over it." Jeongyeon sighed, glaring at said person who shrugged and gave her a sheepish grin.

"Oops!"

Y/N laughed. "Not surprised." He wanted to sit on the couch but was instead dragged into Tzuyu's room by her. She slammed the door and stared at him.

"T-Tzuyu!?" Y/N was shocked by what she suddenly did.

She took steps towards him before pressing herself onto him, gazing up into his eyes. He stared at her, getting more confused each second. His heart was pounding rapidly. She was so close to him.

"Mine."

"SANA WHAT DID YOU DO?" Y/N yelled towards the door.

Tzuyu kept staring at him intently, occasionally gazing at his lips. "Father gave you permission.."

"Permission to do what?"

"Do.... me.."

Y/N pushed her away gently, holding her arms tightly. His face felt really warm, and he didn't know why Tzuyu seemed so calm about this.

"Are you okay? What did Sana tell you?" Y/N asked.

Tzuyu looked away, and he followed her gaze to the magazines that were on the table. He then closed his eyes. "Oh. Tzuyu. I can't. I honestly can't. It feels wrong. Doesn't it feel that way for you?"

Tzuyu shook her head. "No. You don't want to do it with me..?"

Y/N sighed. "That's not what I meant. I.. won't mind, but not now. Not after everything that had just happened."

Tzuyu smiled and stepped forward before connecting her lips, and there goes her first kiss. She didn't get his first kiss, but she'll definitely claim his last kiss. Even drunk that night, she didn't kiss him.

Y/N closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer and deepening the kiss. The feelings he kept away for so long, seemingly forgotten came rushing down.

Y/N pulled away before the kiss got too passionate. The others were peeking from the door, but Y/N pretended he didn't see. Tzuyu gave him a sweet smile. One that he missed.