A Failure's Checkmate • Chapter 6

"Here. Drink this. It'll help." Y/N gave Tzuyu a drink that would assist in the pouding in her head. 

Tzuyu took the mug with both her hands and took small sips of the drink. The effects were almost instantaneous and she felt the headache slowly oozing away.

"You aren't even old enough to get drunk, much less go out to drink." Jihyo sighed.

Tzuyu set down the mug and stared at Y/N, who had an apron on. He looked at her and smiled.

"Did you-"

"I'm sorry!" Tzuyu leapt up and hugged him, completely catching him off guard, and he almost fell backwards. He caught her frame and held her slightly in his arms as she started crying.

"It's all my fault. I.. I was drunk.. and he.. took advantage of me." Tzuyu cried. "He almost.. took my... v-virg-"

Y/N hushed her by gently tapping the top of her head. "There, there. You don't have to say any more. I understand. First date, not so good."

Y/N frowned. She had almost gotten raped. The next time date boy appears, Y/N won't stay silent.

Sana stared at them hugging each other, Tzuyu clenching onto him as she sobbed. She felt jealous. She didn't want to lose him again, now that she has him.

Then there's Nayeon. Who had the least chance with him, but she still really liked him. She had a plan, but she had to be patient.

Tzuyu was a whole different story. She went out on a date with a guy she never liked, and made it to get Y/N jealous. But that didn't work out, and she got drunk and almost raped because of that. She'd been groped a lot last night, and she couldn't shake the feeling of his rough lips on hers. She hated it.

Y/N was oblivious. Three girls liked him, yet he was treating them all like friends. Except Tzuyu. She was his master. He was the butler. He had to admit that the first time he saw her, he felt tingly. But feelings needed to he suppressed, and now forgotten.

Tzuyu pulled away after she had calmed down, and he laid her back down on her bed. "Get some rest. Your hangover won't be gone for awhile, and considering its your first.."

Tzuyu nodded and closed her eyes. He watched as her expression slowly shifted to one of deep slumber. He gestured for them to leave the room and he closed the door slowly behind him.

"I knew it was suspicious when Jinyoung suddenly asked Sana out." Sana said as she plopped on the couch.

"I didn't know he would be this perverted.." Jihyo added.

"At least Tzuyu managed to push him away to not take her first time. If he did, Y/N would be gone." Nayeon said. "I don't want that."

Y/N smiled. "Thanks for the support, Nayeonie. But honestly, I don't know. I need to report this to her father. If he finds out any other way, I'm a dead man."

His statement made the girls in the room gasp. "Y/N you don't really have to. We'll just shut up."

"In fact, he does." The oh so familiar voice said.

They turned to the door, where Jinyoung was standing as he leaned on the door frame. He had this smirk which made every one in the room already hate him, more than they already do.

"His contract requires him to report everything that made Tzuyu distressed. Last night was one of them. If only you heard what she said. You'd be surprised on how well she can turn someone on, and how good she uses her lips." Jinyoung said.

Y/N glared. "Get out. Please. Before I lose the little sense of reasoning I have left." He said, calmly. Dangerously so.

Jinyoung laughed. "Boohoo, butler. You do anything to me, and you'd be arrested. Better get that from Tzuyu's father, hmm? You see, I had everything planned. Until you came along and completely ruined it. You managed to surpass my candidate for her butler, and now when you report to him, bye bye Y/N. And my candidate will take over, and I will eventually make her mjne. If you don't, I'll tell him personally and you'll suffer much more. Don't forget, I have a recording of what Tzuyu did last night. Goodbye, now. Checkmate."