Repent • Chapter 15

Note; probably the longest chapter by far I didn't expect to write this much.

Y/N's eyes fluttered open, the first rays of the sun shining brilliantly through the window. He couldn't help but feel more.. heavier than normal. He rubbed his eyes and the first thing he saw was Mina's sleeping face, merely inches from his. He slowly backed away, and then feeling something shift on his body. He looked down, and saw that Sana and Momo were curled up, snuggling against his waist.

There goes the plan of actually getting out of bed. Three gorgeous girls laying in bed with him, and even he wasn't blind to the fact that the girls fell in love with him. He felt as if the girls were moving too fast, given what happened between himself and Tzuyu just a day before, but he knew what they were trying to do.

They wanted him to get his mind off Tzuyu. He would also be lying if he said that it wasn't working. They were doing well to make him not think of her. Sana mumbled in her sleep and rubbed her cheek against his body. "Y/N.." she mumbled.

How adorable. He thought.

It was here that he heard knocking on the front door, which woke up the three sleeping girls. Kotori was the first to dash out and check who it was. She didn't expect the person that was standing there.

Correction. People.

"What!?" Kotori exclaimed.

Nayeon pushed her way through, dragging her luggage with her. The others stared at her with a sly grin before inviting themselves in. Jihyo had to drag Dahyun and Chaeyoung's luggages along with hers and Kotori went to help her.

Y/N was scratching his messy head, yawning as he walked out only to stop mid step to the rest of the girls. He shrugged and waddled to the kitchen. "I wondered how long it would take for them to make their decision." He commented. "Let me guess. Tzuyu is here too?"

Jihyo nodded. "We almost didn't know she wasn't coming. Until her new butler said that she was. Rushed here immediately. Said she was coming here to sight see."

He poured himself a glass of water. "Wow, that fast? It's barely been a day. Does he not sleep?"

She shrugged. "Now we'll be spending time in Japan together! Aren't you excited?"

Y/N shot her a look, and it was responded with a pout from Jihyo. "Aww.."

He set the glass down and started heading back to his room, where the girls were laying, waiting for his warmth. "Be ready in half an hour! I don't want to be late in seeing my parents. You three, get off my bed we'll be late. Why did you even move out from Mina's bed?"

Mina was in a dazed state, and perked up when she heard her name. "Y/N?"

Y/N sighed. "If you want my parent's approval..."

It was at this that everyone in the house quickly dashed into a room to change. He shut his door and started to freshen up for the day. When he emerged about twenty minutes later, everyone was already waiting for him. Including Kotori with a sadistic smirk.

"What took you so long, Onii-chan?"

"I'm not having this conversation. Let's get going. Mom and Dad are going to be thrilled. I miss them so much. Also, it just occurred to me we don't have a car." Y/N thought out loud.

"Don't worry. We have a driver." Kotori got up from her seat, along with the others and followed her out.

It was really cold outside and then sun rays betrayed how cold it actually looked and felt. He slipped his hands in his jacket pocket. He looked around, watching people walking past. Life felt much more different here. More peaceful than Korea. He saw kids running through parks. He saw people chatting with large smiles on their faces. He saw couples doing couple things and looking down to the ground.