Take Me Home • Chapter 17

Y/N slowly opened his eyes, slowly adjusting to the sun that was beaming brightly to his face.

Perhaps too brightly.

He felt weight on his chest once more and assumed it was Sana. Though he wondered where Momo was, he couldn't feel her warmth. He looked up at the ceiling, and when he attemoted to sit up he got a splitting headache.

"Note to self, take it easy with the alcohol." He mumbled as he held his head, squinting in pain.

It was then he sniffed and realised that wasn't Sana on his chest. He opened an eye to see Tzuyu staring at him with wide eyes. He froze and maintained eye contact with her. It went as long as a minute before another voice spoke up.

"Oi, weirdos. Drink up. You lot had a bit too much alcohol for one night." Cyril announced his presence at the door, holding more cups of .. stuff.

Y/N gave him a look.

"Korean. Sorry." He corrected himself and handed each of them a cup.

"I already drank it." Tzuyu said.

"Save it for Mina, then." He placed it on the bedside table and nudged her awake.

"Mina, Mina, Minari." He whispered into her ear before stepping back. Her eyes snapped open and it first landed on Y/N with an ever growing blush on her face. That was, until she noticed Tzuyu practically on his lap.

She did the same mistake of sitting up and was awarded with the same splitting headache. Cyril handed her the cup and winked at Y/N, wordlessly saying good luck.

"I'll wake the others up. It's already two in the afternoon." He said, walking towards the door.

Mina almost spit the drink from her mouth. "That late?! How much did we drink?!"

"Too much, Mina. Too much." Was his final words before leaving the room to wake the others, closing the door behind him.

"What kind of drink did he make us? It tastes weird." Mina commented, wiping her mouth and placing the cup down.

"I'd rather not know. It got rid of the headache. I don't even know where he learned all these things." Y/N said.

"Maybe he's a heavy drinker?" Tzuyu mumbled.

"I think he was the only one that wasn't drunk last night. He was the normal one." Y/N said.

"Well someone had to. Idiot." Tzuyu knocked his head.

"Alright, I get it. Let's get up then. We don't want to waste a day in Japan. You guys are going to start recording your comeback after all this." Y/N got Tzuyu off of him and stood up a bit too fast.

He immediately got dizzy and had to sit back down to stabilize himself. What he noticed late was that he was sitting on Tzuyu's lap. He felt her breath close to his ear and he stood back up. "Tzuyu. Behave."

"You're no fun." She pouted.

"We've had our fair share last night. I can barely remember what happened." He replied.

Mina laid back down, really comfortable with just laying in bed for the rest of her life. The door opened once more to reveal Jihyo with messy hair.

"Never.. doing that again." Jihyo leaned her head against the door frame.

"Don't be such a spoil sport. Wasn't that fun?" Sana rested her head on Jihyo's shoulder.

"You talk as if you could remember anything from last night." Someone else replied, presumably Nayeon.