Epilogue

"Darling~" Tzuyu chirped. "Hurry up! We're going to be late for rehearsals. Honestly, it's a wonder how you do without your younger sister."

"Coming, coming." He answered, leaving his room fully changed.

"Sheesh. You're lucky that she is in Japan with her boyfriend, if not I'd have her serve me." Tzuyu walked alongside him to the car.

"That would be excellent, actually." Y/N hummed. "I can help the others. God knows how Sana and Momo and faring in the dorm rooms. Jeongyeon must be going through hell everyday from their mess."

Tzuyu clutched his arm tightly. "... Maybe Kotori would be much better suited with them. I don't like the idea of you alone around them."

"Look at you, being jealous. It's been almost a year and a half and you still get overprotective." Y/N chuckled. "But it's cute."

"Shut up.." Tzuyu murmured.

"But, speaking of which. I wonder how those two are doing."

•~•

"OI IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Kotori shouted, embarrassed.

"I'm.. hugging my girlfriend? What does it look like I'm doing?" Cyril tilted his head.

"We're in public!"

"And that changes the fact I love you because?"

Kotori couldn't answer that. Her face was fully flushed, and struggled to find her words. It was a minute before she decided on four.

".... I love you too, idiot."

•~•

"I'm sure they're fine." Tzuyu said, getting into the car along with her significant other.

"Knowing the two of them. 'Fine' is.. an overstatement." Y/N laughed. "Still, I hope they're enjoying themselves. She might not show it, but my little sister is the happiest she's ever been."

"I'm quite jealous of them. Why don't we get to go on grand dates like they do?" Tzuyu pouted.

"Because you barely get days off."

"And there's that." Tzuyu sighed. "At least I still get to spend time with you at work."

"I love you too, Tzuyu. You can just say it." Y/N chuckled, earning him a smack on the shoulder.

The drive to the studio from then on was quiet, with Tzuyu leaning her head on his shoulder as he drived. She felt the happiest with him, and since he's always around she had been more bright and outgoing, shown most obviously during game shows.

Her smile was more natural, and she seemed to be enjoying herself much more. Fans spotted her constantly glancing behind the cameras, but they would never know that it was because of Y/N.

"And we're here." Y/N said.

They both got out of the car and entered the building, careful not to show anyone that Tzuyu was there. It's almost impossible to go around and not immediately get recognised.