Chapter Six

"Shit..." Tyra whispered to herself as her alarm went off to get ready for school. She slowly got out of bed and walked over to her closet, stretching when she got there. Tyra picked out a magenta shirt and black shorts, as well as putting her blonde hair in a ponytail. "There we go..." she says, smiling and twirling slowly. She got herself ready before grabbing her backpack and leaving the house. "Tyra!" Katelyn exclaimed out of her car window and Tyra walked over. She gets in and Katelyn's expression soon becomes a smirk. "Soooo...?..." she asks. "So what?" Tyra asks back and Katelyn giggles. "You kissed him!" she exclaims excitedly. Tyra's face become red. "Maybe I did..." Tyra responds. "Uhhh, his parents and I both saw it clearly with our own eyes," Katelyn says. "Okay, okay, fine. I obviously did," Tyra groans. "But, hopefully none of that makes it awkward between Leo and I.." she continues slowly. "I do like him... And I don't want any of this to end what we already had." Katelyn rolls her eyes. "So, do you want to fuck him or nah?" Katelyn asks her. Tyra pushes Katelyn slightly. "You're disgusting!" she exclaims. "I know," Katelyn responds with a smile.
When the two arrive at school, Katelyn gets out of her car and skips toward the entrance. "Why are you so happy today?" Tyra asks while catching up to her best friend. "I don't know. I just am!" Katelyn exclaims with a smile on her face. "Hmm... You're acting weird..." Tyra says. "And... You weren't like this in the car... What happened?" she continues. "I don't know... I guess I'm just excited for some reason," Katelyn says. "Yeah right..." Tyra responds. "Okay, fine! Maybe I'm happy to see you and Leo together today." Katelyn admits. "Of course you are..." Tyra sighs. Katelyn just smiles innocently in response.
"Hey Tyra, Katelyn," Jason says, smiling at the two. "Hey babe," Katelyn says to her boyfriend. She steps closer to him and kisses his cheek. Katelyn moves to his side and Jason places his arm over her shoulder. "So, how was you two's night? I heard you went to a party last night," Jason asks them. Katelyn smirks at Tyra. "Oh, umm... Nothing interesting..." Tyra mumbles, embarrassed. "Oh, oka-" Jason begins but Katelyn interrupts. "No, no, no! Tell them the truth, Tyra, or I will." Jason raises his eyebrow as Ana, Dawn, and Derek turn toward the three. Tyra stays completely silent before speaking quietly. "Leo kissed me..." Ana gasps and Dawn squeals. Derek looks slightly jealous and Jason seems surprised. Katelyn nods. "You're kidding?!" Dawn asks excitedly. Tyra shakes her head slowly. "It's been too long since you've had a boyfriend, Tyra!" Ana exclaims. "I'm so proud of you!" she continues. "Heh...." Tyra says and rubs the back of her neck. "He isn't exactly my boyfriend...." she explains. "You kissed him three times!" Katelyn says. "Wait, how do you know?!" Tyra asks. "Did you really?! I just guessed that third one..." Katelyn says. Tyra becomes bright red and then turns away. She notices Leo reading on the bench and walks over to him, annoyed by her friends.
       "Hey Leo..." she says, sitting beside him. He looks up but then awkwardly looks away. "Hi...." he says. "Umm... Tyra... I need to talk to you... Without your friends staring at us...." Leo continues, gesturing to the others. "Oh, okay. Yeah, sure," Tyra says and gets up. Leo gets up as well and follows Tyra around the building. "Oh shit, is she gonna give him a blowjob?!" Katelyn asks out of nowhere. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Katelyn? Of course she's not.. Jesus Christ..." Ana rolls her eyes.
      Once they were alone, Tyra looks at him. "So, what would you like t-" Leo cuts her off by kissing her. He immediately stops. "I think I love you Tyra..." he says quickly. Tyra is just shocked by his words, but eventually says something. "I... think I love you too, Leo."

Hey guys! First chapter in awhile. I know my schedules suck ass. I say I'll upload a chapter one day, HEY HEY! The chapter is here a week later. The reason is that I had no WiFi over spring break and I was too busy obsessing over Draco Malfoy, Finn Wolfhard, and Noah Schnapp (cause they bae as fuck) So, anyway, please enjoy this short chapter. Also, I'd like to shout out Abrego2002  and MinerKitten  because of all the support I get from them and how they read each chapter in this book. If you would like to get a shout out, you can either comment or vote on a chapter or two! Thanks guys, love each and everyone of you.