Chapter Ten

"I'm not saying what you did was wrong... I'm just saying-" Katelyn is cut off by an annoyed and angry Tyra sitting in front of her. "What's up with you?" Katelyn asks, turning to her, furrowing her eyebrows. "Nothing..." Tyra mumbles, clenching her hands together. "I don't believe you for one second. You know I can tell when my best friend is upset," Katelyn responds, leaning closer. "Babe." Jason stands up and touches Katelyn's shoulder, "I'll be right back, I just-" Katelyn gestures him to go away. "Okay, byee!" she exclaims. Jason smiles slightly, kissing her on the cheek, and leaving the two girls alone.

"Alright, what the fuck is going on? And do not give me that, "nothing," bullshit," Katelyn says, now serious. Tyra sighs gently, "I don't think Leo and me will work out." Katelyn just stares at her, silent. "Excuse me? Now that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard," she says with a small laugh. "No, I'm serious," Tyra responds, getting closer to Katelyn. "I just- Our personalities don't... clash, ya know?" she continues and Katelyn shakes her head. "Bullshit." Tyra turns her head to the side before getting up, "Whatever." Katelyn quickly scrambles up and grabs Tyra's hand. "I can tell how much you love him, and how much he loves you back. You're not giving up on this relationship," Katelyn says. "No-" Tyra gets cut off by her friend. "I will make sure this works. Okay?" Katelyn says and Tyra reluctantly nods. Katelyn smiles and pats her on the hand before walking off.

"We are giving you a makeover," Katelyn says to Leo. "What? Uh, no, I like how I look," he responds and Katelyn shakes her head. "No, I mean.. we are going to change your sense of style to something.. that Tyra would like," she says and Leo rolls his eyes. "I could literally wear anything and she'd like it," Leo says. "I could even be naked," he continues in a whisper and Katelyn smacks his arm. "Focus!" she whisper yells and he sighs. "Fine, what do you want me to do?"

   "Katelyn, what did you do?" Dawn says as Ana tries to muffle her laugh towards Leo. "You don't like it? I think he looks dashing," Katelyn says dreamily. "I look like shit," Leo says in response, figuring out what to do with the jacket draped on his shoulders. "Language, mister!" Katelyn scolds and he groans. "We need the whole story of why you're doing this, Katy," Ana says, trying to direct her attention away from Leo's ridiculous outfit. "Tyra said that her and Leo weren't gonna work out, but I knew better," Katelyn says, glancing at Leo. "She said that? Why?" he asks, now sitting down. Katelyn shrugs. "No clue. Think she's losing brain cells." She sighs, looking Leo up and down. "Anyway, change out of that outfit into something you'd actually wear and ask her out on a date," Katelyn suggests and he looks at her confused. "Wait, why did you pick out my cloth-" he starts, but Katelyn cuts him off. "Just go get changed, loser," she says, messing up his hair.

Tyra stands up at the sound of a knock on her door. "Oh.. Leo," she says once she opens up the door. He hands her the bouquet of flowers. "Do you want to... come on a date with me?" he asks her gently and Tyra's eyes widen slightly. "Did she... I- um, yes, I'd love to. Just wish I knew before because I look terrible at the moment," she says with a small laugh. "You could never look terrible," Leo tells her quietly and Tyra blushes at his compliment. She plants a gentle kiss against his lips. "I'm sorry I ever doubted this relationship... I love you," she whispers, their lips still practically touching. He smiles. "I love you, too, Tyra Adams," Leo says softly, kissing her again.

haha, filler chapter because i was bored! 🤪
also, i was thinking about writing a the umbrella academy imagines book but idk.