Chapter 4

I stepped through the portal, closing it behind me and stepping to Crocus to Sabertooth, I walked through the door to see my ex guild's rivals. Everyone stopped and looked at me as Yukino ran over to me.

"Miss Lucy! You're back! Welcome! Where have you been for the past 3 years?" She asked.

"Oh I've been on the Celestial world." I admitted. "I was training with the king."

"You got an audience with the Celestial Spirit King?! And you it him to train you?!" She asked, sparkles in her eyes. "That's so cool." She squealed holding my hands. "Actually I wanted you to have these." She unlocked her keys and handed them to me.

"Yukino, I told you 3 years ago that I wouldn't take your keys it's not right." I frowned and she looked down.

"Actually about a year ago I lost my Celestial Power's. I can't use my spirits anymore however I can still fight as Kagura from Mermaid Heel trained me with sword magic so o use that now. I beg that you take my keys so that I know they have an owner as kind as you." She bowed to me and I took the keys shocked.

"...Okay then, I shall look after your keys for you." I smiled and added them to my collection as I felt power surge through me from the 12 Zodiac. "Actually Yukino could you help me?" I asked

"Of course! How can I help?" She asked

"Actually I'd like to join Sabertooth." I looked up at the balcony to see Sting and Rogue looking down at me with their two exceeds.

"Join? But I thought you were part of Fairy Tail?" She asked, I lifted my hand up and saw Sting smirk as he saw my hand, bare and normal.

"We would be honoured to have you Blondie." He grinned, walking down over to me and Yukino "but just so we can understand your new powers, if like you to fight me or Rogue." He asked, I nodded at him.

"I accept, however I would like to form contracts with Yukino's spirits before this fight...and I want to fight both you you." The guild looked shocked but Sting grinned.

"I like the attitude Blondie, we accept those terms." I nodded and walked to a field nearby as the guild got ready for the battle.

"Open, Gate of the Heavenly Scales; Libra!" I changed as the familiar spirit formed in front of me and bowed.

"Princess, you have restored balance to the Celestial Spirit world, I thank you, I am available any day however not past 9pm, for my star dress you can use the magic of Gravity, the spells will come naturally in battle." She bowed once more and vanished, I swapped keys.

"Open, Gate of the twin fish; Pisces!" Instead of the two giant fish, two people came out and bowed.

"Princess of the Stars, we are honoured to be in your service, we are Pisces, the twinned fish." The woman said.

"We're a mother-son duo!" The boy cheered, the woman looked slightly angry and I smiled slightly.

"Pisces, it is good to see you, thank you for becoming my spirits, what days are you available." I asked

"For you, Princess, we are available whenever." They said at the same time.

"As wth Libra's dress our spells will come naturally, we are similar to Aquarius in terms of we have a certain control over water however please note that our weakness is water as well." I nodded and thanked them and they left.

"Last one." I sighed. "Open, Gate of the Snake Barer; Ophiuchus!" As expected the huge snake appeared as I looked it in the eye, never blinking.

So you are the Princess of the Celestial World?
A voice appeared in my voice however I was aware to who it belonged to.