Chapter 26

Lucy

"His key, it's at Fairy Tail." I stiffened.

"What is it doing there?!" I asked angrily, even though I remember the GMG and then being under a spell that didn't mean I forgave them. My friends didn't forget me so why did everyone else...

"There's a wizard that's joined there, she's a spy for Zeref. If you beat her you'll get her key." Twilight explained. Rogue held my hand in his as a show of support.

"I guess it was meant to be. I suppose if she's a celestial wizard though I'll have to show her who she's dealing with." I swiped Virgo's key through the air. "Open! Gate of the maiden! Virgo!" I chanted as the pink haired spirit appeared from thin air.

"Punishment Princess?" She asked with sparkles in her eyes.

"It is but not for you Virgo. I need the royal capes" I asked her, she nodded and disappeared. Reappearing seconds later with 4 large caps and a smaller one for Twilight's human and exceed form. We took them and placed them over our heads as I closed Virgo's gate, I grabbed my portal key. "Open! Gate to Fairy Tail!" I chanted as I stepped through, feeling the familiar sensation of teleporting. The others followed and we appeared in front of Fairy tail's guild hall. Twilight obviously knew how I wanted to play this and stepped forward opening the doors. All of Fairy Tail's head turned as I saw a table with my true friends together. I'm glad they have stuck together.

"Who are you?" Natsu asked. Did he not notice our Scents? Wendy did as I saw her eyes widened and Gajeel had a smile so he knew too.

"We're looking for Vona Gatefield." Twilight announces as Natsu put his arms in front of a purple haired girl at their table.

"Who's asking?"  He asked angrily.

"Me." I chimed in as I removed my hood. "Andromeda, Princess of the Stars, known otherwise as Lucy Heartfilia." I strode over to the girl.

"Lucy..." he sighed sadly as his defence dropped.

"Dragneel." I nodded curtly telling him I still hadn't forgiven him.

"Lucy please we were under a spell!" He begged.

"And if that's so, why didn't Levy, Gajeel, Laxus, Mira And Wendy fall for that spell? Your excuses mean nothing to me." I scoffed as I grabbed Vona's arm pulling her close to me. "You know who I am?" I asked her, she nodded shyly trying to hide her intentions. "Good. I challenge you to a duel. The prize are the god keys" I told her as I dangled my own in the air. Her eyes widened greedily and she nodded, I grinned as she fell for my trap. The entire guild exited to the training grounds as my old friends came over to me.

"Lu!!!" Levy squealed as she hugged me tightly.

"Big sister! You're all better!" Wendy smiles as she hugged me as well, I ruffled her hair as much as I could in my restricted position.

"All thanks to you, Wendy." I smiled as they backed off and I took my cape off. "Now if you excuse me, I have a traitor to deal with." I seethed with anger. Although I hadn't forgiven fairy tail nothing made me angrier than a traitor in the midst. I took my god keys off and kept my gold and silver keys.

"I want a clean fight!" Erza announced as she looked at me guiltily. I grabbed my keys knowing exactly who I was going to summon first. "Start!"

"Open! Gate of King of the Gods! Zeus!" She chanted as Zeus appeared in front of us.