Chapter 5

Before I start I would like to announce that this story shall be....a Rolu! Which I actually quite like the ship it's so kawaii! I hope you're enjoying this book!
___________________________

I walked over to the twin slayers and grinned as I saw the both of them groan in pain.

"Star Dress; Monoceros!" I chanted, Monoceros was a new key I had picked up recently. The constellation of the unicorn who had amazing healing powers.

 The constellation of the unicorn who had amazing healing powers

"Heal" I muttered holding my hands out. My hands started glowing a pale blue, healing any injuries I had caused. The dragon slayers jumped up and cracked their necks and shoulders getting rid of any uncomfortableness. Yukino came running over to us.

"Miss Lucy! That was amazing! I knew you were an amazing wizard but I never thought you'd be this amazing!" She squealed with stars in her eyes. "I've always wanted to see a star dress!" She squealed again and I smiled slightly.

"Good job Blondie, you won, where do you want your stamp?" Sting asked with the stamp in his hands.

"I'd like it gold on my left hand please." I held my hand out and got it stamped, the guild spent the night partying and I tried to meet new people. I chatted with different guild members until I came across a girl with bright pink hair sitting at a table by herself. I walked over and introduced myself.

"Hi there! I'm Lucy Heartfilia but I usually go by Andromeda!" The girl looked up and I saw striking red eyes and a frown adjourned on her face.

"Shadow. Shadow Hōriyuka." She introduced herself quietly, sipping her beer.

I frowned and sat next to her, she glanced up at me and took another sip

"..."

"..." I just can't figure her out

"You're a Celestial wizard aren't you." She asked, I nodded.

"What about you what magic do you use?" I asked, she lifted her hand up and a black ball with purple specks appeared in her hand.

"I'm the Purgatory Dragon Slayer, as such people tend to stay away from me." She muttered, making the ball of magic disappear and sipping her beer.

"Well, luckily I'm not like other people." I held my hand out with the Sabertooth emblem. "Let's be partners." I flinched but deep down, I knew that she was as alone as me. She looked up and stared into my eyes before a slight smile broke onto her face.

"Andromeda hey?" She asked, I nodded fiercely. "Think I'll call you 'meda, that okay?" She asked, I grinned and nodded once again.

"Only if I get to call you Hōri." I teased, she giggled.

"Never."

"It's a deal then!" I gestured my hand once again and she took it shaking it firmly.

"Okay then, partner, let's start now" she smiled.

"I'll go find a job!" I walked over to the board and noticed a request.

Help!
A Wyvern is attacking our village!
Please take it out without any damage to the village!
Reward: 1,000,000J and a Celestial Key!

I ripped it off the board and took it over to Shadow who nodded, we got it stamped officially and left to the village.

"So what village is it?" Shadow asked as we arrived at the train station.

"It's called Flora Village here, apparently the flowers are beautiful there." We paid for our train tickets and sat down but straight away Shadow went silent and slightly green. "You suffer from motion sickness don't you." She tipped her head forward slightly, nodding.

"Open, gate of the unicorn, Monoceros" I chanted as the constellation of the Unicorn emerged from her gate.

"Yes, Princess?" She bowed to me and I smiled warmly.

"Mono, I was wondering if you could heal my friend of her motion sickness."

"I am afraid my magic does not help however," she reached into her bag of medicines and gave me a bottle of black pills. "These pills do work, take one and the motion sickness shall be gone temporarily."

"Very well, thank you Mono." She bowed and made her exit and I gave a pill to Shadow. About 10 minutes after she had taken the pill the green tint left her face and a smile had appeared.

"Wow! So this is what it's like to not have motion sickness." I laughed and nodded and we spent the rest of the journey talking.

Next stop Flora Village, please collect all of your belongings if this is your stop.

Shadow and I collected our items and headed out, my eyes sparkled as I saw flowers of different kinds and colours.

"Wow this is so beautiful" I gasped, Shadow giggled at me and we walked around looking for an inn to stay inn. After a while we found an inn called HoneyBee Inn and entered.

"Hi there can we have a twin room please?" I smiled at the old lady behind the counter.

"Here you are dear, I need your Identification of you and your friend and the guild you are apart of if you're a Mage." She passed us a sheet and we filled them out accordingly and handed them back to her. "That'll be 2,000 J then please." Shadow handed her some money and she passed us a key. "Your room 201 up the stairs to the second floor first door on the left"

We both made our way to the room and showered before getting into bed to start early in the morning.

"I can't wait for our first job" I muttered to myself.

"Hey, Andromeda." Shadow asked, I turned and looked at her in the bed.

"You can call me Lucy when we're alone and at Sabertooth." I smiled weakly.

"Okay, Lucy."

"What did you want to say?" I asked.

"Oh nothing...just...thank you for being my first proper friend." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"You're welcome." She nodded at me and turned over going to sleep and eventually I followed.