heaven

a/n yes this is inspired by another one of my favourite moments with Read_2_C. It's using a line from Julia Micheal's new song heaven. The line goes 'they say all good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you'
*

You sighed in content, resting your head on his chest. He laughed, wrapping his arms around your middle and pulling you in. He placed loving kisses on your neck and stroked your hair. As you lay there on your boyfriends chest, you thought of your previous relationships. You've always dated guys with good grades and manners. It was never any fun. That was until you met him.

It was like a taste of fresh air. He always challenged you and made you feel special. He bought you presents and was jealous when you were with another guy. He protected you and promised that in any situation, you would come first. His heart thumped with pleasure as you played with the hair on the back of his neck.

He respected you. Never once would he lay a hand on you. He may be bad but he's bad in a good way. He loves when you giggle at things he does and he loves it when your eye brighten when you look at him. His heart goes wild when you so much as smile in his direction. He loves you. He'll give you everything and right now, both of you are in heaven.