protective 8

You're late for work. You impatiently tap your foot on the gum filled concrete at the train station, waiting for the next train to arrive. Out of the corner of your eye, you see three guys enter. Two of them look suspicious but you're distracted by the third one. His hair falls over his forehead and he occasionally reaches up to brush it out of the way. His style screams trouble and you can't tear your gaze away. Until he looks over at you and smirks. You blush a deep red and turn to face the tracks.

"Everybody, down!"

The two guys from earlier pull out handguns, waving them around at people. You duck down as a shot rings out from beside you. An arm wraps around your waist, pulling you into a hard chest.

"Stay with me. I'll keep you safe." You nod, trembling in his arms. He grips your hand, dragging you behind him. He aims his gun, effortlessly shooting the first guy in the back. It surprisingly doesn't shock you when he swiftly moves forward, shooting the extra guys rushing in. You feel bad for being a pain and try to let go. He holds on tighter, yelling at you while he shoots off more people

"Are you stupid!? Do you want to get killed?"

You give up, allowing him to keep going. Your mind goes numb as he shoots his 16th person. He leaves your hand and everything comes back into reality. You begin to panic as he stalks up to the leader.

"Honestly, in a train station?"

The guy nods, wiping the blood off the back of his hand. Without hesitation, your saviour shoots him in the head. Tears fall down your face as he walks up to you.

"Hey, shh. Come here. You're safe now."

"Why me? Why not everyone else?"

"Honey, it's better to save one person than 100. Plus, you owe your life to me now."

He picks you up and carries you out, throwing the gun to the side.