hugs + kisses

A hug. The first stage of a relationship. After that, it's the kiss and so on. Only with your cold hearted boyfriend, a hug seems like too much to ask for. You explain to your best friend all that worries you with this relationship, making sure to clearly point out that you love him more than anything else in the world. She offers you advice, her own plan about to come into play.

You head off to class, frowning at the sight of Y/F/N speaking to your boyfriend. He looks up and catches your eye.

Oh, s**t.

After class, you wait at your locker. You couldn't concentrate at all, trying to get into your boyfriend's mind. You tried to imagine what he could possibly be thinking about.

I should break up with her.

She doesn't like how I'm showing that I love her then she doesn't love me back.

I'm not ready and now she's getting her best friend to force me to.

You face palm yourself, squealing when two arms snake around your waist.

He presses his face into the crook of your neck, making sure to pull you closer. Even if he was technically forced into doing this, he did certainly feel like he should be way past this stage and kissing the hell out of you. In a split decision, he spins you around. You face him with wide eyes.

Suddenly, you're kissing.

It's like magic. He pushes you against your locker, hands running wildly through your hair. You stop him before it gets too intense.

"All I wanted was a hug or two." You laugh, slightly taken away by the kiss.

"Well, I wanted more. Babe."

You bite your lip, earning yourself a moan from the boy holding you in his embrace.

**
Y/F/N = your friend's name