Y/n p.o.v

I loved this. This exhilarating feeling. This adrenaline rush. my body against the wind, My black Ducati 1098S against the various vehicles zooming through the roads and my rules against all others

by this time you may have understood that I have an unexplainably strong bond with some kind of fast vehicle. I mean.....WHY DAEFF NOT?! JUST LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY!!

and its one of my favorites, since it's a gift

and its one of my favorites, since it's a gift. A gift from Taehyung. he said he was 'rewarding me for being a good agent' when what he actually meant was, 'I'M SORRY FOR ALMOST STABBING YOUR EYE OUT DURING THE ASSIGNMENT'.................well, either works. I don't love it as much as my Porsche though, that particular car took me my blood and sweat to buy, literally!

I reached the HQ and walked into the massive establishment. Tae had done a very good job at disguising us into a bank, but everyone who worked here knew the reality, everyone from the said 'managers' , to the said 'accountants'. everyone knew what gory hid behind the credit cards and savings. I easily got access into Taehyungs' office, even though it isn't given that easily to anyone, but then again its ME so its understandable. His office, now don't even get me started on how badly I want to make it my home. And no, its not just because its Taehyungs, that isn't the reason,................not the complete reason at least. its the amazing yet simple alliance of modernity, beauty and well.... 'fun' in the office that makes me absolutely love it. I walked and saw Taehyung completely immersed into files sprawled across his table. few of the buttons on his light blue shirt were undone and his brown bangs fell over his forehead covering his glasses and hiding me from his  view.

"Explain. Now." I said finally making him look up. "Oh, you're here." he replied looking down again. I walked and stood next to him. "did you find anything?" I queried, my eyes roaming all over the numerous documents in hopes of something catching my eye. "yep..." he said not looking up, "we looked for the phone numbers that were active in that area during the time of the killing." he said. "and...? what did ya find." I said still eager to whoop that guys ass who ever killed D-9 like that. 

I wouldn't really care if it were anyone, but the fact that all the 8 members of the team, were interns and barely were a month into the job just infuriates me. there was this one girl in them. sooyung. We had developed this delightful bond. sometimes she'd take my advice for some kind of boy problems, other times I'd take hers regarding fashion. I had know her since she started training and she'd never acknowledge me as anything but 'unnie'. it was pure friendship. I can't help but accept this lingering feeling of the responsibility to take revenge. It made me all the very eager to accept my next mission. 'killing the killer'

"we've got 6 phone numbers that were there, now we need to find out who led their mission, thats exactly what I'm doing, I'm trying to match up the numbers with some of their men, whose information we have access to." he said explaining everything to me. "well what about that caretaker who reported the bodies, did you interrogate him?" I asked him, sitting myself into his chair. 

"we would've if there was one." he replied. "what?" I asked confused. He let out a sigh before saying, "there was no one there that day, The call was staged, it was meant to throw us off, get us distracted in media coverage rather than the actual killing. HAH! bitch he thought !!" he said suddenly chuckling. "But I'm kim taehyung, ze greatest person to exist it was a piece of cake." he said smiling smugly. "this proves it!" he remarked. "proves what?" I asked. "I'm better than them. " flashing that signature rectangle smile of his. "I'm better than them, I'm better than everyone, I'm better than them, I'm better than everyone, KIM TAE IN DAHOUSE BABY! SING IT WITH ME! HE'S BETTER THAN THEM!! KIM TAE'S BETTER THAN EVERYONE!!" Taehyung literally yelled in a sing song voice, making the childlike aspect of his personality come on display. all while doing a move.

I sighed at his stupidity  as I tried to get him back to talk

I sighed at his stupidity  as I tried to get him back to talk. I pinched the bridge of my nose in distress. after 7548945877483 thousand attempts of making him shut up I finally yelled, "YAH!! TAETAE! STOB IT!!" we both stopped and stared at each other for a minute before bursting into laughter. Now some may find that very insensitive that 8 people got killed and here we were acting like retarded seals but it was nothing out of the ordinary for us, we were used to it now. death, murders, blood, its just how we were.....unaffected and.........well.....stupid.

"ok ok now shut up and tell me what do we do. " I asked as both of us slowly calmed our asses down. "well, once we match that number to one of the guys, its simple, you get him to us." he replied. "Why me ?!" I whined. "well cause you're our 'best agent', right." he said making air quotations. "Fuck you Kim tae" I said my jaw locked. "Anytime" he replied smirking. "you lil-" me putting Taehyung into his own place was, unfortunately, interrupted by a knock at the door. Taehyung looked into the small monitor he had in the corner of his room that displayed who ever was outside his door. "yeah comin Baekhyun." Taehyung said pressing a button on his table that made a buzzing noise, signaling that the door was unlocked.

Baekhyun, another agent, walked in. "Sir," he said as he walked towards the table. he flashed me a small smile, that I returned, before turning his attention to Taehyung again.

"yes, " tae replied, "one of the numbers matched with a guy in the database" Baekhyun said making  mine and Taes' eyebrows shoot up

"yes, " tae replied, "one of the numbers matched with a guy in the database" Baekhyun said making  mine and Taes' eyebrows shoot up. "really? what's his name?" I queried 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Lee Jooheon"