That's supposed to be Hobi and Minhye so calm yo ass.........lets get back to the shittines now shall we.

************************************************************************

RING RING RING!!!

"wtf....not again..." Y/n breathed out in her raspy morning voice as she buried her face deeper into her pillow. but this time it wasn't her phone threatening to ruin her sleep, it was the doorbell.

RING RING RING!!!

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WHOEVER YOU ARE I WIL.."

she said to herself, acknowledging the person outside her door, "I WILL FUCK YOU UP YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD YOU PIECE OF SHIT ILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER GET WI-FI IN YOUR LIFE YOU LIL HOEBAG IMMA PERSO-"

She abruptly stopped her "deadly" threats as her gaze fell onto the person, well, people at her doorstep. Before her stood in all glory, a red raging Minhye shouting curses and trying to pounce onto Y/n, she was being held back by a struggling Hoseok, who looked really flustered and behind them Yoongi stood at a safe distance, face morphed into a pure expression of fear. As for Y/n she had frozen in her spot, her legs refused to move due to shock and fear. "Y/N RUN! I CAN'T HOLD HER MUCH LONGER!" Hoseok yelled snapping Y/n back to reality and she made a dash for the bedroom door. soon enough she heard Minhyes' Rushing steps behind her which only helped her accelerate her own speed. she quickly shut and locked the door the moment she was in. Her cheast heaved up and down as she panted for air and tried to ignore the yells from outside her door.

"YOU FUCKING MORON I'VE BEEN WAITING OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR!!!!! I CALLED YOU 38 TIMES YOU HOE!!! I REMEMEBER TEXTING YOU LAST NIGHT AS WELL ABOUT ME COMING HERE!!! OPEN THE DOOR YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!!" Minhyes' countless yells had no effect on Y/n as her fear was greater. she crawled to the back of her room and hid there until the yells outside stopped,

Once she couldn't hear the murderous calls, she slowly unlocked her door and crept out. she shrieked in surprise as hands were suddenly painfully twisting her ears. "AH AHA AH MINHYE IM SORRY SORRY PLEASE- OWW!!" Y/n yelped in pain. "How- How-HOW many time have I told you to pick up my calls?! huh?! How many times have I told you to sleep early??!! I bet you binge watched the whole friends series last night!!..." well she was right about one thing. Y/n did go to bed really late the previous night but it wasn't because of any Ross and Rachel drama , but because of her....."career preferences" shall we say.

"do you know what the time is right now?! it's freaking 3:45 in the afternoon??!!! tell me Y/n does a normal human being sleep that much?! Huh?!!" Minhye lectured dragging her all the way to the hall and finally letting go of her ear. "that's cause she isn't normal, nor is she human.." Yoongi snickered behind them, who was now seated onto the sofa next to Hoseok. Minhye shot him a deth glare making Yoongi quickly press his mouth into a tight line.

That's just how Minhye was, to Yoongi, or Y/n.....she was scary as fuck.

"what was that Yoongi! did you say something?!"Minhye questioned the scowl eminent on her face. "N-No " Yoongi stuttered quickly breaking eye contact. " good" Minhye sighed. "Y/n.....this behavior will not be tolerated...What do you have to say for yourself??" she said as her gaze returned onto Y/n. "s-sorry?" y/n replied with a nervous smile. Minhye let out yet another sigh as she let her head hang low, "Please........learn to manage time well Y/n....I honestly don't know how your going to survive out there.....whose gonna marry you-" she was cut off by Y/n "heeeeeeyyy!!!!! YOU managed to find someone to get married to..."she said , emphasizing 'you' . "What is that supposed to mean?!!!" Minhye shot the younger a glare. "well you know that your-" Y/n's butt was saved by the ringtone of Yoongis phone. he picked it up shushing everyone.