십칠

Hoseok and Minhye are my favorite couple shut up.

******

The echo of her doorbell shook her from her thoughts. Y/n got up from the bed and walked over to the door placing her phone by the sofa as she did.

She swung the door open to reveal a pair of beaming faces smiling back at her. " Oh! I wasn't expecting you..." y/n mumbled and made way for Minhye and Hoseok.

"Yeah, we were actually on our way home after getting some pastry and Hoseok thought we could get you some" said Minhye, handing over the box decorated with small pink bows.

"Oh! Well... free food is always welcomed in this household. Please do not hesitate if you want to buy me something." Y/n replied, a sly smile etched on her lips.

She loved freeloading, it saved her money for pretty things.

"Yeah, sure. Also, Minhye said it had been a while since she shared some tea, face to face," Hoseok paused as he let out a chuckle, his lips widening into a heart shape,"so y'all could-"

"Actually, I kinda have somewhere to be..." y/n trailed off as her heart pained at how Minhyes face grew dim as her smile faltered, "but... we could definitely talk as I get dressed, cool?"

"Sure"

"Hey Hoseok you could just wait here, we'll probably be done in like half an hour, here I'll get the TV for you" Y/n said, smiling. She reached for the remote handing it to him before walking into her bed room.

"So, Jimin," Minhye immediately said as the door shut.

"Yeah, what about him?" Asked Y/n, as she strolled into her bath, keeping the door open. Minhye followed her in and seated onto the toilet.

"We... Look you know I love you right?" Minhye paused as she waited for a reply from behind the shower curtain. A soft hum made her way as she continued, "well... you know how yoongi and he are roommates..."

Minhye stopped abruptly, with the sound of the shower closing. "Minhye come on... you can not be talking about him right now." Y/n whined, as a pout made her lips, while she applied soap on her body.

"Yeah, well... Y/n... He, may... have... kinda... mentioned, you," Minhye solely said her words, " a... few... times... while he'd been drunk..."

"Well, exactly it was when he was drunk, it shouldn't matter...nothing you say when you're drunk should matter." Huffed the girl, as she roughed her motions, scratching her forearm in the process.

"No Y/n... You don't understand, it's-"

"Well whatever it is I don't want to have anything to do with it. It shouldn't matter." Huffed Y/n reaching for the loofa instead.

"Well... it should when it's about love."

Y/n stopped her actions as she took in Minhyes tone, not words. The seriousness in her tone, the fragile of her voice, the narrowing of her eyebrows, y/n didn't even have to look at her to know.

Feelings, surprisingly, where a touchy subject for Minhye. Not the platonic kind that you throw around with every friend and acquaintance but, the ones that arise from deep withing you. That could unearth your roots or set you over the moon with mere words. Minhye didn't like them, they'd betrayed her for too long.

Now with Hoseok she'd found ones she could treasure. Ones that would anchor her sanity, her emotions and her thoughts in a good place. Feelings that would change her mind about the whole spectrum of emotions, she'd found that with Hoseok. A game changer. An anchor.