this chapters a little longer then the previous ones. lemme know if I should keep the chapters long like this one.

***********************************

拖着你

She jumped into the first thing she saw in her closet and finished with her breakfast in a haste. She had fallen asleep the moment her friend hung up and was scurrying around the house hoping she wouldn't be late. She was never good when it came to time management or being punctual.

"okay, phone, charger, purse, sunglasses...." she said to herself while confirming the presence of the objects on her body.

"K...bye!!" she yelled to no one in particular as she shut her door only, to walk back in seconds later.

"Pants...I forgot my Pants." she sighed grunting and mumbling incoherent phrases to herself, "You are an extremely intelligent adult human Y/n...now try to function like one..." she said to herself in disappointment to her 'intelligent' self.

once she was appropriatly clothed in suitable mall attire, she preceded to the mall in her black Porsche Turbo, black leather interior, 580 hp, with fastest speed being 330km/h.

She'd sworn to treasure it more than her unborn child.

" Uh 1 2 3 & 4 ni yeope ttan nomdeuri geoseullyeo jom. Who am I ojik neomaneul jikineun killeo mal geudaero nan jom jugyeojwo yeah " she rapped flawlessly to Daniel's part In energetic, one of her hidden talents.

Staying in Korea since birth, she had grown to love music, not only because it was a fun pastime, but it helped you to drown out any discouraging voices, I mean you don't really have an option when people like Daniel and Kai exist.[I mean DUH]

Y/n parked her car in the parking lot and strode towards the café mutually known and loved between the friends. The girl clad in a white hoodie and navy jeans, walked into the area that had maple wood floors unlike the rest of the mall, stained walnut chairs and round tables sat all around the place. The tables had white accent flowers in round transparent glass vases kept on them. The scent of freshly brewed coffee bought a small smile to her face. The place itself was aesthetically pleasing. Putting her heart to ease.

She spotted Minhye seated on one of the chairs engrossed in the oh so fascinating world of Instagram.

"waddup" She said retrieving the attention of her friend, as she sat in one of the chairs.

" Oh! Y/n!! you're here early...." Minhye acknowledged gaining a weird look from her company. She quickly looked back down at her coffee.

"its 11: 45...I'm almost like an hour late" Y/n said looking at her friend, her eyebrows furrowed.

Minhye was not one to be late nor forgive a person who was. If there was an award of 'most punctual homo Sapien ' Minhye would bag it right away. Well, partly because she would be the only one to attend such an idiotic award ceremony but you get the point. Besides, it was one of the things Y/n really envied. Being punctual had opened the door to many opportunities for Minhye and the lack of the same quality had let many slip away from Y/ns fingers.

"Is it really? haha~ didn't realize." she replied, chuckling nervously, as she twiddled her fingers.

"Right, now why the hell am I here??" Y/n demanded to know.

"well first..." the elder slowly lifted her left hand up so that the back of her open palm was in clear sight. Y/n's eyes grew wide in excitement as they fell onto the shiny silver band of platinum swathed around her ring finger.