십일

Elo! So so sorry for the late update guys, I have exams going on. But the updates after the 15th of June (2018) will be much faster, and also, I'm updating this book and Oblivion interleave....ly?? Like one chapter of scars then the next will be of Oblivion, then one of Scars and so on.....so yeh hang in there, imma leave now...
*

**************************************************************

"okay okay! now Go! leave! scrat! " Y/n yelled pushing everyone out of her apartment. Once they'd left she ran around the room putting on the first thing that she grasped, which, fortunately, made up a sensible outfit. She continued to stuff her phone into her back pocket and walked out, they keys of her Ducati jingling in her clutches.

She swerved her way down the streets of Seoul. She stopped at the HQ building and speed walked herself to Taehyungs' office, she pressed the little button outside his door and he let her in. "Show me." She said walking towards Taehyung who was scrolling through the Laptop set on his table. Y/n went and pulled a chair meant for visitors to sit on and sat onto it. "Look, that's him" Taehyung said.

(When I looked up for pictures of him, I got a lil carried away hehe

(When I looked up for pictures of him, I got a lil carried away hehe.....hey! Don't blame me, have ya seen that smile?!.......so instead of a long list of pictures, here's a lil collage, just imagine it in a list format.)

pointing to pictures of a ravenette on the screen. Y/n was a little taken aback by his appearance and it wasn't his eye smile or his jawline or his hair or his outfits, she'd seen tons of those, it was that......she just couldn't simply comply with how cute he looked.

His appearance was closer to a teddy bear than a ruthless murderer. "Don't let his appearance fool you y/n," Taehyung said as if reading her mind,"This isn't the first time he's gotten his hands bloody." Y/n simply shook her head, this proved that line Taehyung had said to her when she'd started working for him,

"Never trust anyone" he'd said to her.

"Alright tell me when and where, and I'll get him." Y/n Said. "Hmm...what's the time now?" Taehyung asked, simultaneously Signing out of his account. "2000 hours" She answered, a small smile playing on her lips. Taehyung gazed at her from the corner of his eyes, "you know I don't understand that shit" he said rolling his eyes as Y/n giggled, "Alright alright, it's 8"

"Well, it's the weekend and from what we've observed he's ought to go clubbing somewhere around 11, so, Meet me at Octagon at 10:50, oh and wear something sexy" Taehyung said winking at her, "but of course, you aren't Kim Tae so it's not possible that you'll look sexy." He added with an obnoxious laugh. The younger smacked his head making him stop and walked out of the room.

*Time skip*

"Urgh how do others do this?" Y/n questioned pulling her black dress down for the umpteenth time as she looked at herself in the mirror.