십이

Y'all, long ass chapter ahead, kinda making it up for me for not posting for so long... hehe. Oh and just play the music on repeat through out the chapter if you do choose to listen to it. (Cypher pt 4 bishesss)

Don't forget to leave a vote!

*********************************************************************************************

"initiating phase 2..." y/n whispered ever so quietly as Jooheon looked away towards the bartender.

"hey..." Y/n trailed, mustering up her most slutty voice, which didn't sound too fake surprisingly. her eyes turned hooded and her full lips etched into a sickly sweet smirk, she tried her best to control the adrenaline gushing in her veins. The moment she spoke, Jooheon rid of his suspicion of her and went on trying to get her for the night.

"alright babe, you don't look much like the one to beat around the bush so tell me... wanna spend the night having fun?" He queried slowly moving closer.

Y/n internally sighed as she noticed him starting to invade her personal space but decided to go on since this particular part was a critical factor so that the assignment would be completed quietly and without too much trouble.

This was Taehyungs idea of course...that's how he liked to roll; he worked smart, not hard. If it was up to Y/n she'd break into Jooheons' house and shoot him in the thigh.

"I don't know... will you really be worth it?" she replied going on with her act. Taking another agonizingly slow swig from her glass.

The lust was now slowly creeping its way up into his eyes as he leaned deep enough that her perfume tickled his senses. "Why don't you be the judge of that babe?" he asked trailing a finger lightly down her thigh.

"well then... I ought to know your name... or something you prefer being called at least." Y/n stated, sliding a hand onto his toned torso, looking him straight in the eyes, that smirk eminent on her face.

"Oh baby... I'm surprised you don't know me, " he paused taking a swig from her cup which did quite intrigue Y/n, "I'm Jooheon... and as for what you will be calling me tonight, " he leaned in right next to her ear, " I bet anything would sound good as you scream under me "

"hmm, let's ditch this place then Daddy, " she replied her hands trailing down to his belt and her fingers lingering on the buckle, She fought the urge to cringe as she saw the glint of approval in his eyes. "I mean if you do want me to scream, I'd rather do it privately... just for you." She said breathily.

"ooh hoo hoo someone's getting it on now aren't they?" came Taehyungs voice from the speaker in her ear, to which she suppressed a chuckle.

"sure." Jooheon answered leaning in for a kiss, to which Y/n had no chance but to oblige. He melded into her, and as she expected... it was dull... no sparks, just lust. She slowly pushed him by the chest before it got way too heated, although she could already feel his tongue.

"Phase 2 complete." She whispered under her breath, just enough so that Taehyung could hear as Jooheon went to talk to his bodyguards about him leaving.

"Good now use one of your karate shits to get him unconscious okay." A crackly radio voice said into her ear, she slipped in a hum before Jooheon walked back to her. He nodded at the guards and entwined their fingers before heading towards the exit of the club.

"you have guards? Daddy must be an important person then..."

"mhm you can say that again baby." Y/n was about to throw up by the amount of self centeredness radiating off of him.