Arrival

(Paradox POV)

The time flew like the wind when it comes to stopping a small warfare inside a Bullhead. Silent and invisible, but it was there. For the rest of the journey, Ruby looked like she was eying Oscar all the time, Weiss mumbled something that sounded like Neputke..... something, Yang looked like she was guarding Jaune, and Blake was imagining a certain Monkey Faunus Boy.

Y/n, on the other hand, only looked the clouds and talked with me everytime he looked like he was going to dozed off.

"Hey, Dox?" Y/n called me.

"It's like you're calling me doctor....."

"Yeah...."
"Anyway, what do you think Beacon will look like now?" Y/n asked.

"I am not certain. It may be very destroyed."

"Hey, Ruby! Keeping eyes on Oscar again, sis?" Yang asked Ruby while nudging her arm.

"W-what?! No!" She yelled.

And the argument continued until one of them got angry. I had to keep my eyes on them again....

"Your nieces are so like you..." Y/n said to Qrow.

"Heh. What can I say, kid? Like uncle like niece...."

"What an interesting philosophy of yours." I said sarcastically.

"Why thank you."

After another annoying talk-to-talk with Qrow, we finally arrived at the remainings of Beacon. And it was like a complete disaster. Plus, there was a frozen dragon just a bit below Ozpin's tower.

The Bullhead landed on wherever the save landing spot.

"Well, this sure is...... a quite disaster." I said.

"Yeah." Yang said with a sad tone.

"The Beacon Academy was one of the four kingdom's......" Ozpin said but I cut him.

"Atlas, Vacuo, Vale, which is where we are now, and Mistral." I answered.

"And....."

"Which already has their own academy.
Vale has Beacon Academy, Mistral has Haven Academy, Vacuo has Shade Academy, and last but not least, Atlas has Atlas Academy." I cut him again.
"And also I remembered Signal, which was where Ms. Rose and Ms. Xiao Long came from."

"How did you know all of this?" Ruby asked.

"My world is most likely almost the same as yours."
"Oh! And Menagerie where Ms. Belladonna came from." I said to Blake

"Right......."

"And of course, the heiress. ......"

"Not anymore..." she cut me.

"Pardon?"

"I'm not the heiress anymore. My dad passed it to my brother, Whitley Schnee...." she said sadly.

"Oh. Well, I'm sorry."

"No need to. I think I'm going to be just fine......." she said but got interrupted by
Y/n, offering a pack of dust to her.

"Well, this is the least I could do. Here."

"Y-y/n. I can't."

"Just take it. My weapon doesn't require as much dust as yours."

She hesitated at first, but after a never ending fight between those two, she finally accepted it.

"T-thank you. And I will repay you as soon as...."

"Ap pap pap. Let me stop you right there."
"No need to. You're my friend. This is just a small price for it. Just keep it and don't return the Liens to me. If you do, I'll give it to Winter instead." He said.

"Well, I......"

"And I'll tell Neptune that you like him."

Then, I heard Winter gasped. This kind of gasp that was not like the good ending thing.

(Y/n POV)

I suddenly regretted my words. I looked to Weiss and she already handed the box to Yang. She was gripping her Myrtenaster tightly.

"Uh. Oh."

I would've been in Atlas right now if Paradox didn't pull his sword out. Weiss backed up and put her Myrtenaster back.

"Looks like you win, sis." Winter said.

"Oh, come on! Y/n! You surprise ruiner!" Weiss angrily yelled to me.

"Uh.... sorry?" I apologised.

"I will forgive you if you can take Neptune and I on a date!" She yelled.

"Okay! Be right back!"

And I ran off. I knew she was only kidding, but I wanted to see her face. And as expected, she has gone red like Ruby's petals.

I ran back and laughed. Paradox just smiled and the rest of the team laughed. Even Ren and Nora laughed. But Winter just chuckled.

"Well, what are you going to do here?" Ozpin asked.

"I will refine it."

Hey, guys! DelayedMistake is here! Do you like the story?

And a fact about me; When  reading X male reader, I always read Y/n as a character. Like really. I read it Yen instead of my own name. LoL!