Back to Beacon

(Y/n POV)

As the Bullhead landed, a general with mostly white clothing with a cyborg girl came out from it. When he looked at Beacon, he was shocked. And not like that 'oh my Oum' shocked. It was rather like 'HOLY MOTHER OF OUM!'

"Mother of Oum......." he quietly said.

"So, Ironwood. Too real to be fake, isn't it?"

"I-i-i-i........"

"I guess he got some iron tongue, am I right.......?" Yang said that old pun again...

Everybody growled in annoyance. The thing that was much worse than detention was listening to Yang's bad, no, TERRIBLE pun. In my head I just kept repeating the word 'why pun, why pun!'

Then, she got a knock in head from behind by Paradox.

"*smack* Not the best time and you know that!" Paradox yelled.

"HEY! THAT HURTS, YOU KNOW?!!" She yelled.

"Well, you know what's worse? Your pun pierced through my ears!"

Yang then lowered her head and mumbled some words. The words weren't so clear, but I was sure that she mumbled some curse words.

Paradox, then, faced Ironwood once again. This time, he was dead serious.

"Who are you? And what power do you possess? And how did you rebuild Beacon?"

Hearing this, he just chuckled lightly and slowly shooked his head.

"Why do you want to know?" Paradox askef.

"I need a your identification. Once I know who you are, I will search you on our database." He explained.

"Well, that's going to be useless."
"Search me as much as you want. You won't find me."

"And why is that?" He asked.

"I'm a World Jumper. I'm just a visitor here."

"You're who, now?"

"I will explain everything once I finished Ozpin's roof. Now if you excuse me......" he said then changed his sword to shotgun.

(Paradox POV)

I changed my Blade to its shotgun form. I, then, loaded it with Pulse Shell and aimed it to the ground. I pulled the trigger and I got launched to Ozpin's roof. Once I got there, I started to repair it manually because I was a bit pissed and my powers really doesn't go well with bad mood.

"Sheesh. Ironwood have to annoy me a bit at this time. Great." I thought.

Just then, not even a minute, I heard a gunshot from the courtyard. Driven by curiosity, I immediately took a peek at the edge. And I saw a few men with laser guns, surrounding everyone, including Y/n, and Blake's parents; Ghira and Kali Belladonna with 2 men pointing their gun to their head.

"The heck?"

Then, a man with a microphone yelled something.

"Listen you worthless piece of crap! Give us your Liens and we won't shoot this both good for nothing faunus!" He yelled through the mic.

"Okay...... that man is officially asking death." I thought.

I pulled my Scroll and texted Yang since she was the one who will make the chaos down there if there were no hostages.

(Yang POV)

This damn humans and faunus came out from nowhere and threatened my friend's parents! They commanded us to stay on our knees while they rob us. I was going to prepare my Ember Celica when I saw........ him. Adam Taurus.

Frozen by fear, I started to get flashbacks from the past. I closed my eyes and prevented those memories to come back.

Then, my Scroll rang not so long after. I quietly checked and it was a message.

"Calm your head down. I'll join the party"

"Calm down?! No way!"

"That'll just make every single one of you to meet death faster."

"You don't know anything!"

"Sheesh. Close your scroll and don't you dare move."

I was about to reply his message when suddenly, a blue energy arrow pierced through a guard nearby Y/n. He didn't bleed somehow......

Y/n immediately caught the man and took his gun. 2 faunus with an Electric Baton charged at him, but got stopped by a white sword that landed nearby them.

"Damn. Y/n's reflex is good......" I thought.

Then, Paradox suddenly landed on one of them and shot a small dart to the other faunus, making him unconscious.

He took his sword back and nodded to Y/n. Y/n prepared his daggers and started to spin one of them.

"Showtime!" Y/n yelled.