Scar of the Past

(Raven POV)

"Talk?"
"Surely you are not for that." I replied to him.

He lowered his sword and then chuckled lightly and then gradually became laughing. Deep and sinister laugh. He was really annoying and his acts just made me want to decapitate his head off as quickly as possible.

"Yes. I want to talk." He said.

Then, he dropped his sword to the ground, making a loud sound that made my men backed 2 steps. Just bunch of cowards.

I gripped my sword handle tight. I was planning to kill this man immediately, but he seemed so calm and didn't look afraid at all, even know though he clearly saw me gripping my sword.

I let the intention to kill him to to go. I crossed my arm and asked him again.

"What talk? If this isn't important, you have to be killed."

"Kill me if you want. Or if you even able." He answered.

I thought about it before inviting him to mt tent to 'talk' with him. He gladly accepted my invitation and went inside.

"What do you want to talk about?"
"If it's about the attack on Beacon, you already know it well." I said to him.

He didn't react. He just smirked to me and looked at me evilly.

"You really are an idiot." He answered.
"You think I don't know your true meaning of your 'ambush'?"

"To eliminate Qrow. I already said that." I replied.

"Horrible liar you are."
"You aren't there to kill Qrow. You are there to meet with your intelligence. You know? The one who gave you information."

I was shocked. He knew that I wasn't there to kill Qrow. But how?

I hid my shocked face and kept staring at him sharply.

"I do not know what you are talking about."

"Lie all you want, Branwen. I know how you communicate, but fortunately for you, I don't know who were you talking to." He answered.

He straightened his back and kept staring at me evilly. He, then reached his pocket and gave me and envelope. It was sealed with wax.

"In that envelope, there is a past that you kept hidden from the world. But some people knows the truth. A very few people." He said to me.

I opened the envelope and it was just some torn pieces of a photo. I looked to him again and he already answered me before I asked.

"Arrange the past you concealed. I already numbered the pieces."

He, then heard a portal opened from behind me from outside my tent. And he was aware on who it was.

"Your new allies has come."

He rose up and walked to the exit. Before he stepped out, I threw a fork at him, but he dodged it easily. I turned and faced me again.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" I yelled to him.

"*chucle* You're not the only one who has an Intelligence, Branwen."
"And my intelligence is LOOONG GONE because of you." He said before exiting my tent.

He grabbed his sword and opened a blue portal and went through it.

"Everything is fine, Raven Branwen?" A voice asked.

I looked back to see Salem, alongside with the 'resurrected' Pyrrha Nikos."

"Yes."

"Come. We need to talk. All of us."

"Later. I have to....."

Pyrrha, then jumped to in front of me and pointed her sword to my throat.

"Mistress Salem demands your presence and you will come!" She yelled.

"Fine."

She pulled her sword back and went outside. I followed her and went to this crap's domain.