Sudden Attack

(Winter POV)

When Paradox came back with a sword, I held my sword tight. He said that the sword he was holding has the capability to seperate Ozpin and this Oscar boy, which I thought really makes no sense.

He was about to explain something when a red-colored portal suddenly appeared. Paradox's eyes widen and dropped the sword. He, then pulled his own sword from his scabbard and ran to Qrow.

(Paradox POV)

I pulled my sword immediately after I saw the red portal. I ran to Qrow before it's too late. Just after I went to the front of Qrow, a woman with grimm mask and black hair charged to Qrow at full speed. I immediately blocked her attack with my sword.

"Well, what do we have here?"

My eyes automatically turned into red. I roundhouse kicked her, sending her flying to the elevator door. She hit the elevator door hard enough until the door had some dents on it.

"*sigh* Why does family rival between you two always involve killing?"

"Because I hate him! He always stands on my way!" She yelled

I know Raven doesn't like Qrow, but I never knew that she hates him that much.

"Raven....." Qrow started.

"Shut up. And good thing I didn't come here alone." She said.

Then, Tyrian jumped out from the portal, followed by Adam. I jumped aside to dodge Tyrian's attack, but in exchange I had to fight Adam.

Winter, then helped me by kicking Adam in the face. Qrow, whose now had his Harbinger on Scythe mode started to attack Tyrian. Ozpin had his cane and Ironwood had his pistol.

'If this continues, the tower may collapse' I thought.

I changed my weapon into shotgun mode and loaded 3 Hurricane Shells. I shot the first shell to Adam and he instantly blown away to the portal which was somehow still opened. Then, I shot the second one to Tyrian, but missed because of his agility. Ironwood managed to shot him twice, making him a little bit slower. Ozpin then jumped from his desk and 'poke' Tyrian many times before sending him to the portal.

Raven, however, chose to retreat. She ran to the portal. But before the portal closed, she turned to us.

"We got what we wanted, anyway!" She yelled before the portal closed.

I looked around and Gabriel's Sword was still on the room. I didn't see anything was taken by them.

"Well, what a fight....." Ozpin said.

"Absolutely." Winter replied.

My eyes changed back to normal. I looked to them and they were a bit exhausted. I sighed in relief, knowing everybody was okay.

I took Gabriel's Sword and put it on my spare scabbard. Winter put her sword back and Ironwood reloaded his gun.

Qrow, however, just stared to the floor quietly. He changed his Harbinger back to its original form and put it back on his back.

"Qrow....." Ozpin started.

Qrow then fell on his knees. He balled his hand.

"WHAT THE ACTUALL FUCK IS GOING ON?!!!!" He yelled from the top of his lungs.

Someone's probably gonna die.