Unusual Morning

(Ruby POV)

I jolted my head up to Ozpin. I wasn't sure of what I heard.

"Vytal festival? But it's a 2-year event!" I yelled.

"You are correct, Ms. Rose. But the kingdom has decided if we could make this Festival 'save', then Atlas will open its transportation route again." Ozpin explained.

I was not sure of what I was feeling that moment. Either I was happy or sad or very sad. Once I heard 'Vytal Festival', the only thing that was on my mind was painful past.

"I understand all of your concerns, Ms. Rose."
"That is also the reason of one addition of the rules. The students will now have their weapons all the time to prevent the 'fall' to happen again." Ozpin explained.

"Hey, Ruby."
"Catch." Paradox said to me.

He threw a small chip card to me. I didn't really saw it and I missed it. I looked behind me and saw Blake managed to catch it. She, then, gave it to me later on.

"What's this?" I asked him.

"Well, since Penny has been rebuilt and lost all of her memories, I went to a mirror world and picked this chip."
"And in case you didn't know; Mirror world is a world where almost all things and behaviour of the word is similar to this world."
"The thing that made it different is your girlfriend, Y/n."

"My what?" Y/n asked like a dum-dum.

"You are with Penny Polendina, Cinder Fall, Emerald Sustrai, and a female version of Adam Taurus."
"Dear Oum, that is disturbing like very much." He said not so long after.

"You can say that again...." Everybody inside the room including me said.

"Oh, and for the grown ups. May I have a word or two privately?" Paradox asked.

"Sure. Let's go to our office."

And by that, every grown ups, except Yang, went out. Yang weren't allowed because Uncle Qrow said so.

"Not fair! All grown ups always had the fun." Yang whispered to me.

(Y/n POV)

The grown ups had left the room, leaving me, RWBY and some other people I don't know the name or origin. Then, a girl with black jacket, pink skirt, and a hammer or Nora Valkyrie approached me.

"Hey! You're alive?!" She yelled at me.

"Uh....."

"This one's probably dead!" She yelled at the others.

"I'm alive, Nora....."

"OH! YOU'RE ALIVE! " She said fast and loudly before finally panting.

"Great as ever......"
"And stop yelling." I said to her.

"No! I will--hphm?!"

Before she could say anything else, I stuffed her mouth with a bread that was on my desk. A baguette to be exact.

She wasn't even trying to take that baguette out from her mouth. Instead, she ate the baguette untill there was nothing left.

"Happy?" I asked her.

"Yep. Thanks for the breakfast!"
"But I'm still hungry!" She said to me.

"Then go to the dining room and eat something!" Yang yelled.

Then, Nora burst through the door and immediately went to the dining area while dragging Ren along the way.

"Oh, and don't forgot to ask your date for the re-opening prom, okay?" I said to them.

"Oh......" The girls said.

Then, because of consciousness or something, they finally realised what I meant.

"WHAAAT?!!" They all yelled. And I have to admit; Jaune's yelling was like a girl.

Sorry for the late update, guys. Very sorry because of school and damn homework. Anyway, I will use this song for a chapter in a future

You know what that means? Comment here if you know! And the artwork has no connection to the chapter.