Destination: Beacon

(Y/n POV)

I was still comforting Ruby from earlier issues when we heard the sound of a Bullhead. It sounded like it's very close yet very blurry. I turned my sight from here to there, but I didn't see any sign of any Bullhead. My other 'twin' also heard that, but didn't try to search where the 'supposedly' Bullhead.

Then, a much clearer Bullhead sound, we heard. It wasn't very far, so it's maybe about to arrived or something.

The thing I was concerned about that moment was Qrow. He's a jackass sometimes, especially with the Schnee Family. Winter always hates him, Weiss pretty much thinks he's a nuisance, and their father thinks Qrow are just some bad influence.

A few minutes later, we saw a Bullhead approaching to us. We ran to the landing place immediately. Because of the wind, we took a step back and the Bulhead landed safely.

The 'door' opened not so long after, revealing Winter Schnee with 4 Atlas Military Robots guarding her . And thank Oum no Paladin involved.

"I must say sister, I'm quite surprised for you to ask for my help." Winter said to Weiss.

"Yes. I'm sorry bothering you."

"Nonsense. I am not busy anyway."
"So, you want me to take you and 'that man'....." she said while pointing at Qrow.
"To the remaining parts of Beacon?"

"Yes."

"And may I ask why?" She asked again.

"This person asked us. So, you can take us, right?" Weiss said to her.

"Only in one condition: That man over there behave during the flight." Winter said while pointing at Qrow.

"He will." My 'twin' said.

"And why do you want to go to the remaining part of Beacon?"

"Classified."
"And Paradox is my name."

"And why Paradox?"

"I'll tell you on the way. As a small reward for willing to take me."

"Fair enough....."

We got in the Bullhead with Qrow trying to get close to Winter. When he was a bit close, Paradox pulled his cape and he fell with his back first. Winter heard the 'bang' sound and looked back. And she was either mad or trying to hold her laughter.

"*ahem* Please take this man to a seat that has more than one safety belt." She said, then left to the driver seat.

(Paradox POV)

I kept my eyes on Qrow sharply during the take off. He WAS resisting to be put in a what-so-called 'baby-chair', but that was the only way to make him behave besides my 'lesson'.

The take off went well. I stopped watching Qrow just a few minutes after the take off.

"So, why are you called Paradox?" Winter asked.

"Hmm?"
"Oh. That. Well, it's actually my occupation. Travelling through different world and meet the other version of yourself and your friends."

"So, you know some things about the other world?"

"Yes."
"For example; I went to a world where you and Qrow married."

"NO WAY I'M GOING TO MARRY A PERSON LIKE HIM!!" She yelled.

"I know that you know that you like me......" Qrow flirted.

"No, I do not!" She yelled.

After that, a mini warfare occured.

"*sigh* Can they just don't fight for a day?" I said to Y/n

"I don't think so...."

The rest of the journey was just filled with yellings and breaking stuff. The guards took control the Bullhead after Winter suddenly jumped from the cockpit and use her Glyphs. The ship would've been teared apart if I didn't knock Qrow out cold by hitting him with my Shotgun Barrel and froze Winter's feet with my Froze Barrel.

"This is going to be a long day....... My apologies, Winter." I said to Winter.

"*sigh* Forgiven. Since you're asking it properly." She said.