Rescue Fight

(Y/n POV)

"Showtime!" I yelled.

I started to spin my dagger

And prepared my semi-dagger

Although that semi-dagger thing, or Peacemaker I called, looked like a gun, the ammunition of it was completely low and I oftenly seen using the blade side

Although that semi-dagger thing, or Peacemaker I called, looked like a gun, the ammunition of it was completely low and I oftenly seen using the blade side. The reason for that was the gun only has 3 bullets and if every bullet is gone, it'll reload for damn twelve hours. Although it requires Dust, the Dust only gave its effect on the blade.

And for the blue dagger, I called it Pendulum Dagger or Kinetic Dagger. The reason for that was the dagger actually can convert Kinetic energy into power. The more I move it, the more powerful it becomes.

After I pulled my blades, a bull faunus with red sword suddenly ordered the men that was aiming at I supposedly think Kali and Ghira to shoot them.

Taking a quick action, I aimed my Peacemaker at one of the gun while the other guy's firearm already has an arrow on it, destroying the gun.

I pulled the trigger and it was a straight bullseye.

"Damn it!" The man yelled.

The bull faunus gritted his teeth. Paradox, on the other hand was having a bit shooting frenzy with his shotgun. Damn. That thing sure can change quickly.

Then, 3 faunus jumped to me while I was off guard. The pounded me to the ground with my Pendulum Blade, lost from my grasp. I still had the Peacemaker on my hand, but I was a bit afraid if I shot, then I would kill them.

The other hunter and huntress were on their foot, with their weapons ready. The attacker group was terrified and some of them retreated.

"COWARDS!!" The bull faunus yelled.

He, then, charged his way to Yang with full speed. I immediately headbutted the man that was holding me and punched the two other. Once I was free, I immediately ran to Yang without my complete arsenal.

(Yang POV)

I was reloading my Ember Celica when I saw Adam Taurus, charging to me. Frozen by fear again, I was too afraid of doing anything. Then, he was in front of me.

"You're doing well with one real arm, let's see you without BOTH OF YOUR REAL HAND!!" He yelled.

Then, a red sword was pulled from his scabbard, ready to slice my left arm.

I was too afraid that moment. The word 'I'm going to lose my arm again' kept repeading in my head. I closed my eyes and waited for the blow. But it never came.

I opened my eyes only to see Y/n, blocking Adam's sword with his bare hands.

"The hell?!" Adam yelled.

Then, Adam got shot by Paradox from his left. Adam was thrown to the right and Y/n fell on his knees.

"My Oum......."
"That's *ouch* as painful as hell....." he said while cringing.

I rushed to Y/n and looked his arm. His arms were bleeding badly and I could barely saw his bone. Paradox, then, rushed towards Y/n and looked his wound.

"At least I saved someone........"
"Now if you excuse me, I think I'm gonna pass out......."

And by that, Y/n were rushed to the infirmary by Paradox and Ren.