Chapter 2

Demi and Odell were holding hands as they got a tour of the museum. Playing as a couple wasn't hard for them now as it was before, they've gotten so used to each other.

"It's a hidden door behind that mirror in the back of us to your left" Odell whispered in Demi's ear while he had his arm wrapped around Demi's waist.

Demi smiled like Odell was saying cute things to her. Demi turned around wrapping her arms around his neck to get a better look at where the hidden door was.

" We just have to find the power surge in this place," Demi said pecking Odell's lips a few times.

Demi grabbed Odell's hand as they walked away from the group going the opposite direction.

"Ok I'm pretty sure the surge is in the basement and since I can't fit in the vents I'll find another way down there," Odell said.

"No, I could come with you" demi Said.

"Would you stop being so stubborn and just listen for once?" Odell said looking around the corner.

"Ok fine," she said before opening the vent.

Demi crawled through the vents being a quiet as she could. Demi stopped at a vent when she saw what they were looking for.

"Dell I got eyes on the target," Demi said.

"Ok that's good now get to the basement, stick to the plan shorty"

"Come on I'm almost there," he said.

//////

"You just had to take it!!! You're always doing that shit!! You don't listen but you want people to listen to your ass!!" Odell snapped.

"But I got it," Demi Said.

"But you blew our cover, I'm pretty sure they're looking for us now," Odell said packing they stuff up putting it in the same bag not caring.

"Ok we can leave now," Demi said getting up.

Odell grabbed their things leaving out the room with demi right behind him. Once they were in the elevator demi took the blonde wig off turning off the hologram chip, keeping the blue contacts in. She grabbed both her guns and knives putting them somewhere out of sight.

"Damn.... them contacts fit you," Odell said before the elevator door opened.

"Are you going to change those shoes?" Odell asked as they walked out the hotel.

"You know I wear heels all the time Odell," Demi said.

"Yeah but those higher than the ones you usually wear," Odell said as they walked towards the car.

" Oh, you noticed?" Demi asked with a smirk.

"Of course, you're my partner I notice everything about you. Like I know you have freckles that you hide all the time. When we first became partners you had a gap but you got that close. Must I go on?" Odell said as he put their stuff in the car.

Once they both were in the car demi pulled off driving and turning a few corners to see if someone was following them.

" you're just nosy as fuck that's all," Demi said.

"I guess I am then"

Driving towards the airport demi and Odell noticed a car behind them. Speeding up demi turned a few corners with the same car following them which confirmed that they were being followed.

"Pull over," Odell said.

"What? Are you crazy? This car can protect us let's just keep riding to the airport" Demi Said.

" either way I'm using my new toys," Odell said rolling down his window.

He grabbed a silver metal ball out his pocket before throwing it at the car behind them. Smiling when the car blew up.

"God they gave that to the wrong person," Demi said.

" dexter my man. That nigga right there knows how to make some dope shit" Odell said laughing.

Getting to the airport demi drove inside the gate to their jet. Getting their stuff out the car before the car was put inside.

"I'll take this for you," the guy said reaching for the briefcase the documents were in.

"No, I got this one" Demi said looking at the man suspiciously.

Demi rolled her eyes when she realized that this was a setup. Demi made her way up the ramp to the car. She threw the briefcase in the trunk making sure it was secured. Turning around seeing the guy looking at her, she showed him the clicker before putting it in her back pocket. The guy charged at demi swinging at her, Demi hit him in his right temple sending him into a seizure.

Demi walked down the ramp taking as many out as she could with her gun.

" Odell!" Demi called through her earpiece knowing he was already on the plane.

"Sorry shorty, In here taking care of business," Odell said as he was choking the pilot out with one of the breathing masks.

Demi was grabbed and thrown on the ground. Hitting the ground hard demi made her way back up on her feet.

"Lord give me the strength," she said to herself looking at the big guy that stood in front of her.

//////

" why is it that you two always the last to show up?" Victor asked.

" but da-" Demi tried to say.

"NO BUTS!! I DON'T WANT TO HER IT DEMETRIA!! I SAID YOU GUYS ONLY HAD 24 HOURS. WHEN I GIVE A DEMAND I WANT THEM EXECUTED. I DON'T CARE IF YOU TWO ARE MY BEST AGENTS IN THIS GOT DAMN BUILDING THERE IS NOT SPECIAL TREATMENT, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?" Victor yelled.

"Yes sir," Odell said as he held the ice pack to his eye.

Victor grabbed demi jaw turning her face towards his making her hiss in pain at how hard his grip was.

"I said do I make myself clear?" He said again.

" yes" she finally said.

" good. Now off to training, Odell you're on paperwork" Victor said.

" I think I should be out there with her sir, it was my fault too," Odell said.

" paperwork agent Beckham"

Demi got up slowly limping out her father's office.