Chapter 26

"DEMI!" Odell shouted running into the kitchen.

Demi jumped when Odell came in the kitchen shouting.

" what the fuck babe" Demi said turning around.

" I came up with the perfect name" Odell said smiling.

Demi grabbed her sandwich and sat down at the table before taking a bite of her sandwich.

"What is it?" She asked with a mouth full of food.

"Giovanni Nicholas Beckham" Odell said.

Demi let the name play in her head. She loved it, it actually was the perfect name especially his middle name.

" I love it baby" Demi said taking another bite.

" and don't call him vonni because that's for girls" Odell said.

"Vonni is so cute though" Demi laughed.

" man I can't wait for him to get here. Gonna have a cute baby with a sexy baby mama" Odell said bending over puckering his lips to Demi.

Demi wiped her lips before kissing her husband back. Demi was too focus in the kiss to even realize Odell took her sandwich. Odell pulled away from the kiss before taking a bite out of Demi sandwich before putting it back on the plate.

"Are you fucking serious?" Demi said giving Odell a stank look.

"What?" Odell asked.

" you just bit my sandwich" she said point at her sandwich.

"Ok. You eat my food all the time" Odell said.

" I'm pregnant.... with your child. I need to eat"

"It was just a little bite Devonne" Odell said walking over to the refrigerator to finding something to eat.

The twins were in school and Odell didn't have work today so he was enjoying his day with his wife.

"And I want some of whatever you're about to make" Demi said smacking Odell's butt as she walked over to the sink to put her plate in.

"Aye. What I told you about that?" Odell said grabbing both of Demi's wrist.

Demi looked up at Odell laughing. She knew he didn't like when she smacked his butt; but Demi didn't care. She just thought his reactions was always funny.

" I don't remember" Demi said looking at her husband.

" oh you don't remember? Yeah?"

Odell lend over going straight for Demi's neck. She let out a high squeal trying to push him away but Odell had a good grip. Odell only bit down hard enough just to leave a mark before soothing it over with his tongue. Letting go of Demi's wrist he moved his hands down to her waist trying to pull her closer. His mouth never leaving Demi's neck as he sucked and licked  on her sweet spot.

"Baby" Demi moaned.

Odell wrapped his hand around Demi's neck squeezing a bit but not too hard. He looked Demi in her eyes seeing the lust in hers.

"Don't play with me" he said said before letting her go.

" Odell" Demi said reaching out for him.

Demi was so turned on right now. She wanted her husband to fuck her brains out. Following him out the kitchen.

"Odell. Babe. Please stop walking away from me" Demi whined.

" what?" Odell laughed as he turned around looking at Demi.

Demi grabbed his shirt trying to pull him down for a kiss but he wouldn't let her.

" what you doing" he laughed.

"Odell stopppp" Demi said putting her hand in his pants.

" no. No dick for you since you didn't want to share that damn sandwich" he said taking Demi's hand out his pants.

///////

"You going to ride with me to pick the boys up?" Odell asked Demi.

" fuck you" Demi said sending a middle finger towards his way.

"Yo mad ass. Come on so we can get food, I'll give you dick later" Odell said getting up off the couch.

"You mean it?" Demi mumbled.

" Yes bae now come on" he laughed.