Chapter 21

" he's going to be ok agent Beckham"

"They're stitching agent Lovato up right now" the doctor spoke.

" thank you" Odell said.

Odell sat in the chair next to Aiden's bed with Kayden on his lap. When he got a call from the hospital while he was in training he took off running to the hospital. Odell was tired of all this, he just wanted to live a normal life with his family but he couldn't do that.

When they were done stitching Demi up she didn't even wait for them to discharge her said just left to Aiden. Walking in the room seeing Odell sitting there tears started forming in her eyes. Odell got up pulling Demi in for a hug.

" it's ok Baby I got you" Odell said kissing Demi's head.

" I knew I shouldn't went to sleep, I didn't even hear her" Demi cried.

" hey it's not your fault ok. Don't do that to yourself, the twins are fine and so are you. That's all that matters to me" he said.

"Mommy" kayden called out.

Demi walked over to him picking him up. She kissed him on his head as he cuddled into her. Katherine came inside the room with a few guards behind her.

"They removed her body. And if you guys don't want to live there anymore I can put you all in a better house" Katherine said.

" we don't. We're leaving" Odell said.

"Leaving?" Demi said confused.

"Yes" he said looking at Demi.

" permanently? I just got her back in my life and now I have grandchildren and I just don't want to miss out anymore" Katherine said.

"Odell I'm not leaving my mom" Demi said.

"It's not permanent. It's a get away. We have two little kids to take care of and with your dad knowing where we at he's going to keep sending people at us and It's putting them in harms way. We promise nick we'll protect them and that's what I'm doing by making this decision" Odell said.

" ok just tell me where to and I'll hAve my team to make sure you all get there safely" Katherine said.

.....

" where are we going?" Demi asked.

"Barcelona or either Norway. You can pick" he said.

"Barcelona I guess" Demi mumbled.

"I'm doing this for us Demi. I can't lose you, you and those boys are my world" Odell spoke.

" I know babe. I just don't want to leave my mom" she said.

"Your mom is in good hands Demi, she's protected. And she already said she'll come a visit"

" be honest with me Odell is this permanent?" Demi asked.

" it's not"

" then how long?" She asked.

" at least 2 years" he said.

"Odell no! That's too long, I'm not going. I can't" Demi said.

" Demi please"

" I said no!" Demi snapped at him.

" ok fine" Odell said getting up leaving out the room.

______________________________

A/N: sorry this chapter is so short but next one will be longer.