Chapter 33

"Daddy can we go play catch together?" Kayden asked.

"Yeah just give me a second KJ" Odell said not looking away from his computer.

That second turned into an whole hour. Trying to track down the email that was sent to Katherine but it was leading to nowhere but he still tried to find ways around it. Hearing a crash Odell jumped up running out to the living room.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I broke the vase throwing the ball to Kayden" Aiden mumbled.

" why are you throwing a ball in the house AJ! You know better!" Odell snapped.

We wanted to play catch but you never came" Kayden said.

" I said to give me a damn second and now y'all broke mama's vase" Odell said.

" well I want mommy!" Aiden shouted.

"WELL SHES NOT FUCKING HERE!" Odell shouted scaring the twins causing them to back away from him.

"MOMMY ISNT COMING BACK AND NEITHER IS GIOVANNI! SO YALL GET USED TO IT!" He yelled.

Hearing all the yelling joy got out of her bed going downstairs. Seeing the boys standing on one side of the room with tears in their eyes.

"Hey! What the hell is wrong with you talking to them like that!" Joy snap at Odell.

" y'all go to y'all room, grandma would be there shortly" joy said to the twins.

"I know I didn't hear you cussing at them kids like that"

" I'm just stressed out ma" Odell said.

"YOU DONT TAKE IT OUT ON THEM! THEIR KIDS THEY DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON. AND BOY I SHOULD SLAP THE HELL OUT OF YOU FOR TELLING THEM THAT THEIR MOTHER AND BROTHER ISNT COMING BACK! WHEN IM DONE TALKING TO THEM YOU BETTER GO APOLOGIZE TO THEM" joy snapped.

" naw imma go now" Odell said.

Odell went up to the twins room seeing that they both were in the tent. Getting on the floor he crawled inside the tent with them. 

"Hey can I talk to you boys. Listen daddy so sorry for talking to y'all like that, im just really stressed out and I shouldn't have taken it out on y'all. Mommy and Gio is coming back because I'm going to be the one to get them. I'm just sad that they're not here with us" Odell said.

Pulling them both in his lap he kissed both their heads.

" I love the both of you so much"

//////

Demi ran back and forward to the walls in  her room. She still had the baby weight on and she wasn't gonna get rid of it if she just sat around. Wilmer walked in on her doing some donkey kicks.

"Breakfast is ready my love" Wilmer said smiling at Demi.

"What is it? Demi asked.

" um eggs, toast, and bacon" Wilmer said walking over to crib to look at gio.

" can we have a doctor? Like to give us check ups....especially him" Demi asked.

" I'll have one over tomorrow. And I think little man over here taking a shit" Wilmer chuckled.

Demi walked over to the crib seeing her son making faces. Looking at the corner of her eye she secretly snapped pictures of him.

" leaving a gift for mommy huh baby" Demi chuckled as she rubbed his stomach.

" I'm gonna leave this door open and Sean will be waiting for you when you're done changing him.

" yeah ok" she said.

Demi picked Giovanni up before taking him over to his changing table. Demi pressed record on her glasses.

" he just left me a big gift and it smell really bad. Babe i swear you're on diaper duty for a month, ain't that right baby" Demi said smiling down at her son who returned the smile.

" fuck gio you're stank" Demi said as she was changing him.

.....

"This is Alice, she's going to be dying your hair" Wilmer said.

"Dying my hair? Who said anything about dying my hair" Demi said.

" I did. I think you look so much better as a blonde" Wilmer said.

" remember what I told you" Wilmer said to Alice before leaving the room.

As soon as Wilmer was out the room Demi was asking the lady for help.

"Please you got to help me. Me and my son was kidnap. Do you have a phone?" Demi asked.

" N-No he took it. I can't help you, he has my kids and mother and I really just want to do this and get this over with" Alice said.

"Fuck" Demi said sitting in the chair.

She was so annoyed that she started crying silently to herself as the lady did her hair. It didn't take long for Alice to finish, Demi didn't even want to look at herself in the mirror. She felt like Wilmer was making her a new person, someone that she's not.