Chapter 35

" so the boys wanted to learn some combat skills......well mostly Kayden but I'm teaching them both. Y'all come say hi to mommy" Odell said.

" where is she? In the camera?" Kayden asked.

" no boy. Just say hi" Odell said.

" hi mommy! I miss you a lot and can't wait till you come home" Kayden said smiling at the camera.

"Hi mommy" Aiden said.

Aiden looked at his dad before he walked closer to the camera.

" can you come home please.....with gio too" he mumbled before walking away.

Odell had the camera sitting in a perfect angle. He wrapped both their hands before doing his. Odell put two human dummies on the floor before he placed the boys on top of them.

"Stay like that KJ don't move" Odell said.

" ok look at me. You're gonna ball up your fist and punch the dummy In the face" Odell said before demonstrating.

Letting them try it on their own, he fixed how they were punching making sure their wrists was tight and locked.

" y'all catch on easy. Ok now we're moving to the elbow so it's one-two- three then switch" he said.

" daddy this hurt" Aiden said.

"Don't do it too hard bud, you're doing good" Odell said.

//////

"Odell!" Sky shouted running up to catch him.

"Oh wassup sky"

"I haven't seen you in awhile, what's going on? We need to catch up" she said.

"Just some family issues that's it but sure we can do that" he said.

"I see you're on baby sitting duty"

"My kids" he chuckled.

" oh.... my bad, I'm sky" she said looking at the boys.

Aiden hid behind Odell gripping on his leg.

"It's alright bud. He's shy" Odell said.

"No it's fine, I'm shy too" she smirked.

"Yeah right. But I have to get them home so I catch you later" Odell said.

/////

"Can you not look at me" Demi said to one of the guards.

Wilmer had brought some gym equipment for Demi so she could properly work out but he always had one of the guys watching her and it was annoying.

"Fix your back with those planks" the guy said.

"How? I know how to do planks" Demi snapped.

He walked over to fix her but that pissed Demi off when he touched her.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" Demi snapped.

" I'm sorry" he said with his hands raised.

" I was just trying to help" he said.

Demi got up before leaving out the room. A few nights ago Wilmer had them to move her things in wilmer's room. She couldn't stand sleeping in the bed with him. He snored too loud, he always laying on her.

Going upstairs she checked on her son that was sleep in his crib. She grabbed her things to go take a shower. Demi wasn't long in her shower, when she stepped out the shower Wilmer was right there waiting on her.

"Fuck" Demi said covering herself with the shower curtains.

" what the fuck are you doing!" Demi shouted.

" I'll be downstairs having a meet so make sure you stay up here" Wilmer said cupping Demi's face and kissing her lips.

....

Demi was up in the room for an hour now, and she was about to make her escape. she had pushed the dresser in front of the door, she made baby carrier out of a bed sheet. Making sure her son was secured she opened the window before climbing out. Walking on the roof Demi made her way to the side of the house trying to get down. Not know that Wilmer was in the room she choose to get down from. Realizing that they seen her Demi took off running holding her son For dear life.

"DONT FUCKING LOSE HER!" Wilmer yelled as he got in his Jeep.

Demi ran as fast as she could holding her son but the guys was catching up plus they had a car so she decided to hide. Trying to find a good hiding spot since it was just a bunch of trees around. Demi found a barrel that was tipped over in the tall grass, she ran over to hide hoping no snakes was under there.

" where the fuck did she go!?" Sean asked.

" Wilmer is gonna have a fit if we don't find her" tommy said.

" you fuckers better have her!" Wilmer shouted.

" no we're looking for her" Sean said.

"DEMI GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW! YOURE NOT GOING TO GET FAR AND YOU KNOW I WONT LET YOU!" Wilmer shouted.

Demi was praying they'll leave. When they walked away that's when Giovanni started whining. Demi trying to get him quiet but then he bursted into a loud sob causing them to double back so she took off running again with her crying son but she didn't get far this time, Sean had caught her.

" LET ME GO!" She cried.

Wilmer was beyond pissed, he had them to take the baby from her before he slapped the taste out of Demi's mouth.

" you thought you were going to get away from me!" He yelled grabbing Demi by her shirt and started dragging her on the ground.

Wilmer ended up beating Demi in the car . She had never been abused like this and she was scared. Demi has an black eye, busted lip, scrapes and scratches on her arms and legs. And she was pretty sure other parts of her body was black and blue from Wilmer gripping her too hard. Once they got back to the house Wilmer through Demi back in the room she started in.

"SHE IS NOT TO SEE THAT BABY! NO SHOWER! NO FOOD! GIVE HER BUCKET TO PISS IN AND A CASE OF FUCKING WATER!"

" yes sir" the guards said.

Demi sat in the bed crying her eyes out, she was desperate to get home and her one chance she had she failed.