Chapter 25

" mommy look at that!" Kayden said pointing at the people in the room training.

" yeah baby. That's where you go to learn how to fight" Demi said.

" I want to go" he said.

" we'll ask daddy when we see him" Demi said.

Demi looked behind her seeing Aiden looking at the people outside fly the drones. I guess her kids was into different things.

" Come on Aiden" Demi said holding her hand out for him.

They walked towards Demi's mother office seeing her in there.

"Grandma!" The twins shouted.

" my babies. How are my favorite boys"

They ran over giving her a hug while Demi sat down on the couch.

" where is Odell?" Demi asked her mom.

Odell came in just in time. Walking in with a girl behind him, both of them laughing. Not even seeing Demi or the kids.

" what's funny?" Demi asked.

Odell took a step back from sky when he seen his wife. Not because he was doing anything, he just didn't want Demi snapping.

" hey gorgeous. She was just telling me her training trying to get into the headquarters. But sky this is my wife I was telling you about and my little future bodyguards over there" Odell said.

" oh my God it's finally nice to meet you agent Lovato! I heard so much about you. On my first day I was actually looking for you but agent Beckham told me you retired" sky said.

Demi wanted the girl to shut up as soon as the words "oh my God" left her mouth. Her voice was so annoying.

" oh how nice. It's nice to meet you too sky but could you give us a minute" Demi said.

" why you gotta be so mean?" Odell asked his wife when sky left the room.

" how is asking for a minute rude?"

" the way you said it. If I picked up on your tone then she definitely did" Odell said.

" why do you care so much!?" Demi asked narrowing her eyes a Odell.

" ok. Come on babies let's go explore a bit" Katherine said taking both her grandchildren hands and leaving the office.

" don't start that shit Demetria. I'm not doing anything with that girl" Odell said.

" I never said you was! But since you said that now you got me thinking" Demi said standing up.

"  think what!? Man you trippin" Odell said.

" I don't give a fuck. But let me find out Odell" Demi said before walking to leave the room.

Odell grabbed Demi's wrist pulling her back towards him. He grabbed her jaw, holding it firm before giving her a passionate kiss.

" tighten up" he said giving her a serious look.

///////

"Don't suck too hard" Demi moaned as she let her husband suck on her nipples.

Odell knew that if he sucked to hard milk will start leaking but he was just curious about it. Softly biting on her nipple before soothing it over with his tongue. Demi had her fingers tangled in his hair as she gripped onto it moaning out his name. Odell hand made its way into Demi's pants rubbing on her clit.

"Baby" Demi gasped.

"Damn" Odell said when he heard how wet Demi was when he moved his fingers.

Going back to focusing on her left nipple.

" baby I'm gonna cum" Demi whined thrusting her hips upwards.

Odell picked up his pace with his fingers trying to bring his wife over the edge. Feeling liquid in his mouth Odell pulled back at the awful taste but kept his fingers going. Demi grabbed hold of Odell wrist as she came, rocking her waist.

" baby where you going?" Demi asked when Odell got out the bed.

Odell went to the bathroom to spit the breast milk he had in his mouth out.

"Baby that breast milk nasty" Odell chuckled.

" I'm pretty sure it is but our baby will enjoy it" Demi said

" my boy gonna be just like his daddy" Odell said smiling.

" I wanted a girl so bad. I know the boys would've been around her 24/7" Demi said laughed.

" we'll try for a girl next. and then she'll have three big brothers" he said.

"we have to start picking names" Demi said running her fingers through Odell beard.

"Something that you can make a nickname out of" he said.

" I'll be thinking of some" Demi said yawning.

"Look at you about to fall asleep on me. Come here" Odell said.

" noooo. My stomach is going to be in the way so just cuddle me from behind please" Demi said flipping over.

" ok baby" Odell said before turning the lights off first.