Chapter 19

"How does that feel?" Demi asked massaging Odell's shoulder.

"It hurts but feels good, you get me?"

"Yeah baby I get you" demi chuckled.

"I swear you're the best girlfriend ever. Future wife" Odell mumbled with his eyes close.

" you want to marry me?" Demi asked with a smile.

"Duh, of course. You're like my dream girl. Crazy, mean, short, beautiful as fuck, thick Mami"

"I'm not mean or crazy" she said.

"Yeah if you say so" Odell said turning his head to look over at Demi.

"I love you" demi chuckled.

"Love you too baby" he said.

Demi leaned in pecking Odell lips, moving the kisses down his neck. Demi began sucking on Odell's neck, planning on leaving a big hickey there. Odell pulled demi on top of him. The more Demi sucked on his neck the harder he got.

"Fuck" Odell moaned squeezing Demi's ass.

Demi sat up to look at her work. The hickey was big and dark, she looked at her boyfriend under her and smiled when she felt his hard on.

"Come on baby don't tease, I'm trying to get some action before the twins wake up" he said pulling at Demi's shorts.

"I can give you a BJ because I didn't shave" demi said blushing.

"Really demi? Baby I don't care I just need to be inside you" Odell said reaching on the nightstand to grab a condom.

////////

" You're on top all the time now" Odell trying to catch his breath.

Demi laid on top of Odell as he rubbed her back. She needed to get up but she didn't feel like it.

"Baby I'm tired" demi mumbled.

"Lay down and go back to sleep, I'll get the boys when they wake up"Odell said rolling to the side so demi was laid on the bed now.

"No I don't want to leave you up with them" she said sitting up in bed.

" demi lay back down, I got this baby girl" Odell said pecking her lips.

"Ok"

////////

Demi woke up when she heard laughter around her. Opening her eyes she sat up in bed and seen a fort on the ground. Get off the bed she slipped back on her panties and Odell's shirt before she got on the floor.

"Can mommy come in" demi said popping her head in the opening.

"Mommy!" Aiden squealed when he seen Demi.

Demi crawl inside the fort seeing snacks and juices in one corner and Odell's iPad in the other corner. Once demi got comfortable next to Odell Aiden and Kayden got right into her lap.

"Hey babies. Hi daddy" demi smiled looking over at Odell.

"Hey beautiful. Slept good?" He asked.

"Yeah I did" demi Said puckering her lips at odell.

Odell leans over kissing Demi's lips, pulling back Odell chuckled when he seen the twins puckering their lips at Demi. Demi smiled before kissing both of them.

"Your mom came by.... I'm going on a mission tonight" he said.

"Odell you just got out your sling. Why would you accept it" demi Said.

"Because I feel like I'm ready. Demi I'm a leader I can't be sitting back on so many missions" he said.

"Well I'm going to make sure you don't over work yourself" demi said.

"Alright fine"

//////

"Make sure you keep this outfit" Odell whispered in Demi's ear before he let demi, Taylor, Angie out the van.

They were parked behind a strip club. They were heat to get some guy. the man had about 10 bodyguards so Odell needed his whole team. Using the girls as  a distraction.

Before demi and the other two girls could walk inside demi was snatched up by a guy and thrown on the floor.

"Fuck" she groaned before getting up off the floor.

She looked around and Taylor and Angie was nowhere to be found.

"It's just me and you agent Lovato" he said.

"They know we're here and I don't know where the girls are" demi spoke into her ear piece.

Demi took the heel piece of her shoes which were blades before charging at the big guy.

Odell got out the van and when he heard demi was in trouble. He didn't know they were out numbered until guys started coming out of nowhere.

"Beckham! Come back to the van it's too many" Andrew said.

"I'm not leaving Demi" Odell said.

Demi was literally get thrown around, when she took down the first guy another one came. She knew her legs and arms were probably skinned up. When Odell came he shot the guy in the back of the head before he lifted demi up in his arms.

"I got you baby" Odell said.

Taylor ended up slitting Angie's throat behind the dumpster, leaving her body there. There really wasn't nobody in the club, it was all a set up. Taylor hacked into the system changing around the mission. Walking inside Taylor met up with Wilmer.

" I need for you to go get Demi" Wilmer said to her.

"And what about Odell?" Taylor asked.

" I don't care what you do to him" Wilmer said.

________________________________

A/N: TO BE CONTINUED 😈