Chapter 8

"You ready for training today?" Demi asked as Odell wrapped her hands.

"Not really, I just feel like someone gonna try me" he said.

"Then just put them on their ass" demi said looking up at Odell.

"Only for you baby" he said pecking her lips.

Demi blushed at the kiss Odell gave her before she started wrapping his hands. Demi kissed both of Odell's hands after she had finish wrapping them.

"I like these braids in your hair, you look beautiful" he said.

" oh your sister did them for me but yeah I like them too. Are you ready to go?" Demi asked bending over to grab her bag but Odell beat her to it.

"Yeah I'm ready.

They walked out the housing building all the way across towards the miam building. Once they reached the training gym Odell walked in behind Demi.

"Oh there you two are. I was just telling the other agents about you two" Katherine said.

"Hmmm that's nice mama" demi said giving her mom a small smile.

/////////

" hey I'm Nick" the guys said holding his hand out to Demi.

"Hi" demi simply said before she went back to punching the bag.

"And your name?" He asked.

"It's demi"

" that's a pretty name, it fits you" he smiled.

" yeah I guess so" she said getting annoyed with the guy.

Odell watched the guy from across the room trying to talk to Demi. He didn't like how close that guy was to his girl, not to mention he was shirtless. Odell walked over to demi touching her waist lightly.

"You ok shorty?" He asked.

"Oh yeah I'm fine" demi said as a huge grin grew across her face because she knew why Odell came over.

Odell looked at nick before turning his attention back to demi. He wanted to kiss her so bad, she just looked so cute even if she was covered in sweat.

" hey what's up man I'm nick" he said holding his hand out.

Odell just looked at his hand.

"He's not friendly" demi Said hitting Odell on the side.

"Yeah I can see that" nick said before he gave demi another smile and left.

"What's up with jit" Odell said sitting down on the mat.

Demi got in push up position in from of him starting her planks.

"You just didn't like the fact that he was over here talking to me" demi said looking over at her partner.

"Well yeah. I don't want no guy hitting on my girl" Odell said leaning forward pushing Demi's hips down so that she was straight.

"Your girl? I-I'm your girl?"

" duhhhhhh silly" Odell laughed.

Once demi was done with her planks she moved sitting in Indian style by Odell.

"Well you never took me out or asked me out"

"Oh naw shorty once you kissed me back I made it official" Odell joked.

"But seriously, I'm going to take you out and ask the correct way" he said looking at Demi's lips then back to her.

"Not here, later k babe?" Demi said for only Odell could here.

" I'll hold you to it" he said.

//////

"How do you take these out?" Odell laughed as he tried to take Demi's braids out.

"You're suppose to take the rubber band at the ends off first. You need to learn this in case we have a daughter........ i mean you." Demi said turning all red.

Odell smiled when demi said "we" he thought it was cute how she was thinking about kids with him. Odell gentle pulled the rubber bands out her hair before taking the braids out.

"Thank you" demi said.

" anything for you baby"

"Well I want a few kisses" demi Said.

Demi was Beyond scared to be intimate with Odell. This was all so new to her she didn't know what to do. She often stayed up in her room watching videos trying to learn things.

"You can get as many as you want beautiful"

Demi pushed Odell down on his bed before she straddled him. Kissing him felt so right, she couldn't get enough of his lips. Odell hands went up and down Demi's back as they made out. Demi reached behind her moving Odell's hands down to her ass where she wanted them.

Odell gripped Demi's ass while they made out, when demi started rocking her hips on Odell he started to feel himself getting turned on more and more. Demi grinned when she felt Odell's dick poking her.

"We should stop" Odell said removing his hand from demi.

"What, why? Did I do something wrong?" Demi asked looking down at Odell.

" no it's not that.......you're not ready and I don't want to rush you" he said.

"But I am. I want this with you, I am ready for you" demi Said with her hands rested on his chest.

"You're just horny demi. I want your first time to be special. I didn't even take you out yet or even asked you to be my girlfriend" Odell said.

" ok Odell I guess you can read minds now and sense how I feel" demi said moving off of him.

"Come on Demi, I'm just trying to take my time with you" Odell said standing up fixing his pants.

" ok but If I'm telling you I'm ready then I'm fucking ready! I want to be intimate with you Odell but I guess that's not going to happen" demi said before walking out his room.