Chapter 9

Demi walked across the training room towards her locker to put her bag inside. Unlocking her locker she stared at all the mederma cream that was put in her locker, she felt tears forming in her eyes before she walked out the room hearing people laugh.

Odell was walking to training when he seen demi walk pass him with tears running down her face.

"Demi. What's wrong?" Odell asked when he went after Demi.

Demi was still upset with Odell from the other night so she just ignored him and kept on walking. Odell grabbed demi by her shirt pushing her up against the nearest wall.

"Talk to me! What's going on?" Odell asked.

"Someone put a bunch of mederma in my locker. And it really hurts because you know how I feel about my scar. They're so fucking childish" demi rambled as tears ran down her face.

" You're so beautiful bae, I can't stress it enough. And that scar is sexy as fuck" Odell said running his thumb over the scar before kissing it.

"Thank you" demi said smiling up at Odell.

Odell pulled up his shirt wiping Demi's cheeks.

"They gonna learn that nobody messes with my smurfette" Odell said grabbing Demi's hand walking back to the training room.

//////

Demi wasn't going easy on anyone, from this day forward they'll know not to fuck with her.

"Hey demi" nick said walking over.

"What?" Demi said so blunt.

" that little stupid prank. It was those two over there, they feel like since they were promoted to our level they think their untouchable. Their twins, 20 years old" nick explained to demi.

"Oh I can touch the untouchable" demi said staring at the two.

/////////

During their break demi stayed back in the training room while Odell went back to the house to check up on everyone. Nick sat with Demi for their break, she didn't know why nick followed her like he was a lost puppy

"You sure your mom didn't put you in this group because you're her daughter?" Chris said.

"Alright princess" demi said getting up from the mat.

"It's Queen, scar face" he said with his arms crossed.

"Come chris what's your problem with her, she just got here a week ago" nick said.

"If some newbie can walk around here like they own the place then I have a problem with that" he said.

"Well my mother does and if I wanted to I can do whatever the fuck I want. Me and my partner can just go right into our mission but we chose not to. My mom owns this headquarters but i run this shit now and I'll go through every last person in this room that'll try to take my place at the top" demi said looking chris in the eyes.

"We'll see about that scar face" he said before he walked away.

"He's so fucking annoying" nick said shaking his head.

////

Nick trained with demi for the rest of the class, for some odd reason nick liked being around demi even though Odell put a bit fear in his heart..... something that he won't admit.

"So um are you and Beckham a thing or something?" Nick asked as he held the kicking bag for Demi.

"Umm, Yeah. You can say that. We're like in the process or whatever" demi said switching to her left leg.

"May I ask your age?" He asked.

" how old do I look?"

"Well if I'm being totally honest...... about 16-19. You're short as hell for starters then you're petite with a splash of thickness, and your face looks young" nick said.

Demi stopped and gave nick a "are you serious look"

"I'm 25" she said.

"Haha, hey I told you I was being totally honest but I'm also 25  well I'll be 26 in three more month. Do you want to wrap it up for today? I think Odell is over there waiting for you" nick said.

"Oh well I just turned 25 for months ago so you're older old man" demi said laughing as she softly hit nick's side.

Demi looked behind her to see Odell sitting on the floor with his head against the wall listening to his music. She found it cute how he always wait for her and grab her things.

"So who do you stay here with?" Demi asked.

"Umm my kids" nick said looking at Demi's face to see her reaction.

"Kids!? With an "s" at the end!? What I'm shocked" demi said.

"Yeah with the "s" at the end. I have two boys, twins. But I'll share that story with you another time, Odell looks tired and I don't want to hold you" nick said with a small smile.

Demi walked over to Odell pulling one of his earbuds out.  Smiling down at him.

" come on before you fall asleep in here" demi said holding out her hand to help him up.

"I'm so tired and my back is killing me" Odell said getting up.

"I bet you are" she said grabbing her gym bag from Odell grabbing his as well.

" oh naw, I got it" Odell said.

"I want to carry it for you, I'm not weak" she said.

"Alright. Fine"

////////

Once Odell had got out the shower he went into his mom room talking to her for awhile like he always did.

"How was training baby?" Joy asked.

" it was good. Demi back talking to me now" he said.

"That's nice. But I'm still waiting on grandkids ya know"

"You have gabby Mama" Odell chuckled.

"And so what, I want some from you nigga" joy said hitting her son with the pillow.

"Haha, I will Mama but not right now"

///////

Demi made her way across the house towards Odell's room she just couldn't sleep at all. She walked into his room seeing him passed out in the middle of his bed. He only had briefs on and demi just couldn't help herself as her eyes traveled down his body to his dick print that was pressed against his briefs. Demi walked over towards Odell tapping him to get him to get under the covers.

"Hey go get under the blanket" demi Said rubbing his arm.

Odell quickly rolled over getting under his blanket. His eyes closed as soon as he laid back down.

"Come over here" Odell mumbled.

Demi got in bed cuddling right into Odell. She had one leg thrown over his body as her head rested on his chest. Odell placed his hand on Demi's bare thigh giving it a squeeze before kissing her head.