Chapter 16

" Kayden! You know better. You better get your little butt down from that table now" demi Said.

Kayden got down running down the hall to the playroom where Odell and Aiden was. Demi shook her head when she seen the little boy take off, she continued cleaning the kitchen.

"Ma!" Kayden shouted at Demi.

"Yes baby?" Demi said looking up seeing Kayden smiling at her as he climbed on the table.

"I'm not playing with you Kayden get down! You want me to spank your butt" Demi said walking over to the little boy.

Kayden shook his head no before moving towards Demi. Demi picked him up taking him back to the playroom.

"Odell you're suppose to be watching them not playing the damn game" demi said putting Kayden down.

Aiden ran over to demi when he seen her walk inside the room.

"Hey baby" demi said picking him up kissing his cheek before putting him back down but he didn't even want to get down.

"Ok nap time" demi said grabbing kayden's  hand.

"Odell let's go" demi Said.

"Coming Mama bear" Odell said finishing his game off.

Demi let out the pull out couch setting it up. The boys climbed on the bed jumping straight on the pillows.

"Be carful babies" demi said going to the kitchen to get them some milk.

Demi poured some milk in They're cups before she walked back getting in the bed with them.
They laid up on the pillow drinking
The milk, demi turned on some Cartoons hoping that I'll put them to sleep.

Odell finally came out the playroom, slipping in right behind demi. He kissed her exposed neck.

"You should get some sleep babe, you have a mission tonight" demi said to Odell.

"I'll try" Odell said laying on his back.

Demi watched as the twins both felled asleep watching the cartoons. She then turned her head to find Odell sleep as well. Demi slowly got out of bed pushing the boys closer to Odell before putting pillows behind them.

///////

"I see you tomorrow ok?" Odell said kissing Demi's lips.

"Be safe please" demi said gripping his arm.

"Always"

Demi pulled Odell down for one more kiss before she rested her forehead on his.

"I mean it babe"

" I promise baby girl. Don't worry" Odell said before walking on the door.

Odell and a few other were heading on a group mission. Odell was the team leader and once he found out more and the mission he had Demi taken out and had someone else to take her spot.

"Alright team, tonight when we fly out to California I want everyone on high alert I don't plan on loosing anyone from my team. These other agents are hella smart, believe me I would know. We have each other backs at all times, they know we're coming so be prepared.

//////

"This is our chance to take her right?" Wilmer asked as he followed victor.

"Yes of course. Taylor told me demi and Odell name were on the list for the mission" victor said.

"Odell? Oh this is going to be fun" Wilmer said.

A/N: sorry it's so short.