Shit (1)

Authors Note: Warning Rated R content ahead. Turn back if you can't handle it.

Picture a younger version of Alessio Cerci as Ricky. Younger version of Corbin Bleu as Miko. Jaden Smith with short curly hair as Brandon. Vincent Martella as Jordon.

unedited

Chapter 1

Brandon's POV

I woke up with my head pounding from the overly loud music and my body shivering. I heard a soft snore beside me and almost jumped out my skin.

Shit. No. No. No.

I didn't sleep with anybody.. Right? My naked body and the sticky white substance on the black covers said differently.

I peeked over the mount of covers and my heart dropped. Not only did I have sex with somebody but Jordon Parks?

Oh my lanta, I was going to die. I felt my heart pound when I heard Jordon purr my name as I tried to slide gently out of the bed.

"Brandon?" Jordon purred climbing his naked body on mine, "Don't leave yet baby."

His breath didn't rank of alcohol yet neither did mine. So how did this happen?

He then began to suck on my neck and then I felt my groin throb. Shit, his mouth felt amazing. He smiled at me when he felt my dick pushing against his inner thigh. He knew I wanted to bury myself inside of him again.

Jordon was by no means going to top. He was way shorter than me for one and was even skinnier.

He was on top of me riding me and panting my name. I'd be lying if I said he didn't feel good around me. He was so tight and warm. I felt myself throbbing with ecstasy, I groaned and flipped us over, recklessly jamming myself in and out of him. He writhed and moaned my name only wincing when I went to fast.

We didn't kiss and we didn't need to nor did I want too. Kisses led to attachment but the image of his pink lips being swollen and bruised made my dick pulse even harder with want and need.

I wanted to plow him into the bed and kiss him until he was dizzy. He moaned my name loudly when he busted on my chest but that didn't stop me. I kept going until I busted inside of him.

He gasped and smiled at me. His eyes held emotions other than lust but I didn't think that was right. He doesn't like me and I just hope I don't loose his friendship.

"I um I have to go find Miko & Ricky. They're probably looking for me.." I said as Jordon climbs out of my lap.

He pouts, "You'll text me though right?"

I was caught off guard but nodded my head yes anyways and pulled on my clothes. He hugged me and I hugged him back as he smiled at me.

"I'll text you later alright?" I said.

He nodded, as I walked outside the room to see the party was dwindling. There were kids passed out everyone and I overstepped most of them, looking for 2 kids in particular.

Ricky & Miko. Ricky was 5"11, Puerto Rican, fully gay, long curly hair, buff as hell, grey eyes & played football. Miko was 5"7-5"9, Guatemalan and African American mixed, bisexual, a light brown curly afro, hazel eyes, buff but more lean, & plays soccer.

They were outside on the back step practically having sex. My eyes rolled & I cleared my throat. Ricky & Miko had become my best friends within the months I'd been and I'd grown accustomed to them acting horn dogs.

We walked the block or so back to Unique & Dee's house. They were surprisingly still awake and upset that Miko hadn't called. Unique just pointed to where the guest rooms were located and went upstairs. Since she had found out she was pregnant with a baby girl she's been a lot more emotional than usual.