BONUS CHAPTER

Felt depressed so yeah..

Bonus Chapter

Micah's POV

I felt my anger and hurt fill my body. He chose that bastard over me! I watched from afar as they proceeded down the street holding hands. Jordon looked worried yet happy at the some time. I wanted to be the one he held, the one he loved! He chose him over me.

I slowly turned around walking home.

"Hey Micah, want to go get some ice cream?" My sister Ceeja asked as soon as I hit the door.

I shrugged, anything to get Jordon out of my head. The hurt I was feeling was overbearing and I felt at any moment I would break down in tears.

I got on the back of Ceeja's motorcycle and placed on the helmet. It roared to life seconds later, and we soared down the street to the local Baskin Robbins.

Jordon choose that asshole over me. I just didn't understand why. I'd do anything to make him happy, to see him smile but would he? Within the short 2 months we've been friends, I had already managed to fall in love with him.

Ceeja stared at me weird as we walked into the ice cream shop. She didn't stop as she ordered her double scoop of blue raspberry sherbet. I order a single scoop of rocky road in a waffle cone. I wasn't really feeling hungry for anything.

We got our ice cream and Ceeja paid despite me insisting to pay for myself.

"Are you alright, M?" She asked.

I forced a smile, "Yeah I'm good, C."

She shook her head obviously not believing a word I had said. She began to eat her ice cream, her eyes not once leaving my face.

"So, what's going on with you and that Jordon kid?" She asked.

"Nothing." I managed. Hearing his name hurt. "So, um how are you and China?"

She rolled her eyes, but a smiled tugged on her lips. "We're great. I think she's the one M."

A real smile was on my lips. "That's great C!"

She smiled and the bell signalling someone entered and my heart stopped. She noticed my sudden tense and rigid posture and looked over.

She saw what I saw. Jordon and that stupid bastard holding hands and flirting. My anger didn't overpower my hurt. I was more hurt than anything.

Why'd I fall in love with someone who's already there? With someone else? I clenched my fist when asshole saw Ceeja.

He waved and smiled, walking over.

"Hey Ceeja." He said, taking a seat next to her.

"Hey Brandon. Wassup?"

I tuned out everything until a gentle tap on my shoulder caught my attention. I felt my heart pick up speed and sweat coated my palms.

"Yes?" I tried, sounding calm as possible.

"Can we talk?" He bit his lip. I loved when he did that.

I nodded, staring at him. Searching for a sighed. Any ain't that said he felt the same about me. I came up with nothing. Zelch. Nada.

"I'm sorry Micah. I love Brandon and I'd honestly appreciate if y'all could try to get along? You like my bestfriend and I'd never was our friendship over something so stupid. So please could you try?"

I felt my eyes start watering but I quickly pushed them away. I forced a bright smile on my face. "Of course. I'm happy you're happy."

At least I was lying completely. My chest was laced with the pain of his rejection and I couldn't do anything about it. I felt myself being trapped. Being hurt. Everytime either of them showed one another affection, it hurt. I felt like the Jordon was rubbing it in that I couldn't have him.

I realized two things at the ice cream shop.

One - Love lessons are hard.

Two - Being a good friend to someone you love is even harder.

Authors Note: Vote. Comment. Extra chapter.