The Ruined Date (11)

GO READ MY NEW STORY; Defiance. It's a boyxboy and werewolf. Go check it out please.

Chapter 11

Brandon POV

Tonight we double dated with Miko and Ricky. It was just a simple movie and dinner date. Thankfully, Ness agreed to drive us. I was dressed in black jeans, a fitted red and grey Aztec print tank top, red vans, and a jean jacket. It was October and my birthday was in 4 days.

I was going to be 16. I didn't feel as excited as I should have. Jordon finally came downstairs in regular worn jeans, a white shirt with knuckles on it from Sonic, and a black and red plaid shirt under a heavier jacket. His hair was messily pushed about his head and his legendary converse were on his feet.

He smiled at me, and sat next to me.

"You boys be good." Bre said, as Ness came downstairs.

I saluted her jokingly before following Ness outside to her car. We both got in the back seat as Ness got into the driver seat. She started the car, and Fancy by Iggy began to blare through the car. I shake with laughter as Ness begins to sing along.

Ness drove us to the local movie theater and we got out. Miko & Ricky were standing outside by the doors. I opened it and let Jordon in first after waving the boys over.

"Hi Brandon. Hi Jordon." Miko said.

"Hey." Jordon said.

"Wassup Miko?" I said.

I glanced at Ricky to see his eyes glazed over and his body tense. He was pissed. He was seething and looked ready to hit something. I placed my arm over Jordon shoulder and he leaned into me smiling.

"Two tickets for Think Like A Man Too at 6:15." I said.

"That'll be $20.50."

Before I could even grab my wallet, Jordon placed $21.00 on the counter and pushed it towards her. Two tickets along with two quarters were pushed back towards us. He grabbed the shit and gave me my ticket.

We headed to the concession stand and I looked at the snacks. The theater is always over expensive.

4.25 for a medium drink. 4.50 for a medium popcorn. 3.75 for candy. I bought us a medium drink each, a coke for Jordon of course and a icee for me, a medium popcorn to share, and sour patch kids watermelon for Jordon and the star burst minis for me.

We went to theater 13 as instructed and we sat down towards the middle. Ricky still looked pissed off and I had no idea why.

"Brandon come to the bathroom with me." Ricky said.

"That's gay." I said.

"You are gay." Jordon and Miko said at the same time.

I laughed, playfully glaring at Jordon. We went down the stairs and to the left. We entered the bathroom and Ricky seethed.

"We have a problem Brandon." He says, serious.

"What?"

"Jessica is saying she's pregnant."

"She's a whore." I say confused.

"By you."

"The Fuck you mean by me? I'm gay! I don't do vagina!"

He put his face in his hands. "I KNOW."

I punched the wall. He knew how I felt about Jessica. Jessica tried to date me and I rejected her. In her head we've been dating and I guess she's jealous of Jordon.