Month 07 | Pain Strikes Again

(a/n - thought I would be generous and upload another chapter °^°)

The baby furniture finally came after about two weeks after they ordered it at the store.

The first thing they put together with only three pieces and some screws was the comfy mommy rocking chair so Jimin could sit down and watch the others work on the stuff.

It was a comical time.

Hoseok and Yoongi were working on the changing station. Namjoon wasn't allowed to help at all. The fear of him breaking something and them having to re-buy it was too strong.

Yoongi was working on trying to find one of the pieces he needed to add it as a leg. Hoseok was just trying to screw two pieces together to have them connect.

Taehyung was sitting next to Jimin on the floor who had his head leaning against Jimins knee. Watching his hyungs fail at trying to put something made to be simple together.

"Holy shit I can not find this damn piece" Yoongi cursed as he continued to look for the sticker that indicated the piece he needed. He's been looking for a good five minutes in several of the plastic bags. The only thing he earned was a flick behind the ear from Jungkook.

"Shush. The baby can hear you, idiot. I don't want the baby cussing like a sailor like you" Jungkook glared as he glanced over the pieces Yoongi had around him. Almost immediately finding the piece and handing it to him in a sassy way.

"The baby can't hear me it's in Jimins stomach idiot" Yoongi groaned as he started to connect the pieces finally.

Seokjin shook his head as he was lint rolling the big teddy bear in the corner of the room. Rolling away all of the small styrofoam pieces that came off onto it. "Actually it can't. It's even recommended that maybe play some relaxing music to the baby to calm the baby and ease it to relax and be settled"

"Are you a doctor now?" Yoongi growled as he continued to struggle even after getting the pieces. Having the same trouble Hoseok was having, but he finally got it together.

"No I'm not a doctor. It's just simple realistic logic" Seokjin stated back as he ripped the sticky paper off the roller and went into another room to throw it away.

Yoongi growled louder as he almost broke the piece, if Hoseok didn't take it from him and did it himself. Taking his and Yoongis piece and putting them together, all they needed was one more leg together and it would be the base of the changing table.

"I wanna do something to contribute" Namjoon whined as he sat on the floor. Jimin smiled softly as he got the bag from the chairside near the wall and got out a large sheet of paper. Handing it to Namjoon who looked over it.

"It's more wall decals of little planets to go with the stars. Go nuts with them. In the best way" Jimin stressed with a continuous smile. Namjoon smiled as he saluted like a captain. Getting up from where he was he went to the other side of the room and started to patch stickers all over the walls. Trying not to make them all clustered together in one spot.

Jungkook smiled as he came over to Jimin. Running his hands through his fluffy hair as he leaned and gave him a sweet sweet kiss as he wrapped his arm around his shoulders and gave his bicep a little bit of a rub. "At least he has something to do now" Jungkook sighed as he looked at Hoseok and Yoongi. Finally nearly done with what they were building of the changing station. 

After another fifteen minutes of trying to put the sides together on the station, Hoseok and Yoongi finally got the honor of sitting it up where it was planned to be. In the corner of the room against the wall. Jungkook helped Jimin up to look at it as he sat on the floor with his laptop to order the things to go with the changing station. Blankets and such.