Chapter 10 | THE BABY ✓

Everyone was quiet in the room. It's been over eight hours. Eight long hours since the babies been born. Finally the time came.

Little Jeon Jaejin was born on May 15, 2018. Dark brown hair with soft brown eyes weighing at 7.5 lbs.

He was with Jimin for a long time after he was born. He was already about half an hour old when the others finally got to meet him. They met him wrapped up in his cute baby blue blanket and small light blue head cap. Not even crying. Resting like Jimin was.

When Jimin gave birth and the c-section was over, it was lights out for Jimin in about an hour. Not even a air-horn to the ear would wake him up.

He was back in the room he was in before he went into the c-section. Resting with a damp cloth on his head and after he was cleaned up. Everyone was sitting down, watching as Jungkook was holding little Jaejin. He was sort of nodding off himself but was trying to stay awake for a while.

"He's so beautiful" Taehyung cheered quietly. When anyone had to talk, they said it in hushed whispers. They didn't wanna upset the baby in any way.

"Looks just like Jimin and Jungkook mixed together" Yoongi smiled as he was looking him in the face. Studying every spot they could see. He even had a small freckle on his bottom lip like Jungkook has.

"I told you the baby would be cute" Namjoon replied as he saw Jungkooks eyes start to close. He jumped up and very gently got Jaejin from his arms. Smiling as Seokjin got up and covered him up with a blanket. Watching as Jungkook finally fell asleep.

Namjoon passed the baby over for Seokjin to hold who was looking down into his baby brown eyes. Smiling as he watched Jaejin take his turn of going to sleep. Yawning and actually falling asleep.

"Aahh so cute!" Hoseok whispered as he got up from his chair and walked over so he could see Jaejin. Taehyung did the same and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"Beautiful" he said as well.

It was another three hours before Jaejin could come home. They had to double check him to make sure everything was okay, and double check Jimin as well to make sure nothing was damaged. They also had to wait till Jungkook and Jimin woke up from their power naps.

Coming through the front door with Jaejin in Jimins arms was something that you couldn't see twice. Something you didn't want to miss seeing. Taehyung took a few photos then more as Jimin sat down onto the couch. Continuing to hold Jaejin as Jungkook sat down next to him and kissed his cheek. Jimin smiled at Kookie and leaned his head onto his shoulder.

"I told you you could do it. Was it worth all that pain?" Jungkook mumbled as he gave a slight grin to say 'he was right'.

Jimin laughed softly as a stray tear ran down his cheek which Jungkook wiped away. "Worth every bit of it..."

Jaejin gave a cute little yawn as he looked between Jimin and Jungkook. His now parents. Giving a soft smile and closing his eyes again.

This is the ending everyone wanted...

(a/n - I really should of made this chapter alot longer considering it was the end of the story :/ anyways, I REALLY hoped you guys loved this story

(a/n - I really should of made this chapter alot longer considering it was the end of the story :/ anyways, I REALLY hoped you guys loved this story. It grew in reads so fast I'm so happy about that you have no idea! Ah! Thank you to everyone that read AND voted on my story instead of being a ghost reader. That means SO much to me! If you liked this final chapter, don't forget to vote! I love you guys and see you in the next book!)

 That means SO much to me! If you liked this final chapter, don't forget to vote! I love you guys and see you in the next book!)